Weiiiird night last night with this girl Watch

Classical Liberal
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Well her friends were doing the same tbh haha! One of them was anyway and then the rest of them walked off.

The thing is, she came up to me and said 'please dance with me that creepy guy over there keeps trying to grind on me' and then she just thrusted her arse on my hips and we danced for literally an hour. The guy went after like 5 minutes so I'm kinda confused at that haha. And she kept stopping and turning around to talk to me asking me stuff like 'how did you do in your results?' and 'I like your bow tie' (I was wearing fancy dress for the theme)

Oh and also, I did meet this other girl whilst queueing for drinks earlier in the night that I'm annoyed I didn't get her number.. she also complimented my bow tie (it was a pink flashing one) and kept smiling and laughing at me and making small talk. Her friend then kept saying 'my mate will get with you' but she was like 'no no no' If I had a bit more confidence I probably would have handled the situation better, but she said after that 'you should get some boobs, that's why I'm getting served ahead of you' and then I said 'that's not fair can I borrow yours then?' and she said sure and just put my hands on her boobs (that seemed to keep happening last night...

she then turned around and got her drinks and was leaning forward so her arse was sticking out, and because it was really crowded I was literally pushing into it, but she kept pushing in on me! She then went with her friend and pinched my bum on the way past.. maybe I should add her on FB as she is tagged in some of the club photos? but that might be too weird haha
I think you might be gay.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (161)
18.46%
No (530)
60.78%
Not really bothered about them (181)
20.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise