Applying to Uni with ABBC at AS Watch

rlrt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
thank you! hopefully history will be ok to retake as its the sources exam which has only a small amount of context to learn, and latin is mostly ok, i think you just get better with practise also i don't think i have any other exams in january so it should be ok
lepiler
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey! Don't worry your results really aren't that bad - I didn't do politics AS this year but I heard it was really hard. Your post has actually reminded me of my mock exams this year (I got my AS results last week too and got 5 As but the full marks in Russian was a fluke!). Anyway I was lying awake in bed revising motivations for Crusaders to go to the Holy Land and, amazingly, I felt so horny all of a sudden! I was wondering what I should do - like you did! - so I slid my hand down my boxers and felt around, as you do. I didn't know what to do with what was quite quickly becoming an erection the size of which I'd rarely achieved before - a (very!) solid eight-and-a-half inch goliath! I then decided that the best course of action would be to find someone, anyone, nearby who could help me relieve my torment. So, I knocked on my neighbour's door, only to find one half of the middle-aged gay couple that happened to move in whilst I was on holiday in the Bahamas! Such was my need, alas, that I thought anything was fair game and proceeded to tell them my situation. They were naturally obliging and offered to help me out. Now, I don't know if you know what a 'spit roast' is, but I formed the centre of this particular one, which involved Derek taking care of my bottom and Philip filling in my mouth. Of course, up until this point I was always suspicious of the idea of homosexuality - not quite homophobia, more a casual dislike - but after seven and a half minutes of 'ragging', at which moment they coincidentally released their loads into my packed orifices, I had something of an epiphany. 'What should I do?', I wondered. Well, after brushing my teeth and having a very thorough bath, I came to the conclusion that I simply loved willies. And I haven't looked back since.
kookykiaora
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by rlrt)
thats great!! can i ask what you're studying?
Haha sorry, forgot to mention that- Psychology BSc
rlrt
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
ahhh thanks, thats good, i've heard it can be quite competitive! thank you
catqueen
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by rlrt)
Hey, I know there have been a few of these but I couldn't quite find one like mine exactly...
I am hoping to do Classics/Classical Studies at uni, thinking about Exeter, Durham, Warwick, Bristol, Edinburgh etc but I'm not sure my AS grades are good enough:
A: Classical Civilisation
B: Latin, 4 ums of an A so will hopefully retake
B: English, again 4 ums off an A but I'm dropping it
C: History, 2 ums off an B so will probably retake

Will I realistically get an offer from any of these universities, especially as I won't have been able to bump up my grades with retakes by the time I apply?
YES! i got into DENTISTRY with ABBC..... xxxxx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1069)
79.01%
Leave (284)
20.99%

Watched Threads