Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    do they look more at predictions or AS grades?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by nnekaoke)
    do they look more at predictions or AS grades?
    Both, AS grades are a better indicator considering they are actually empirical.

ReputationRep:
    My offer from UCL for Economics was A*AA with the A* for Maths, and they actually emailed me asking what UMS I got in all my subjects (so did other applicants in my school). Maybe they will be sending out those emails again this year too- in which case they would be able to see you were a very high B.

I was predicted (and now have) A*A*A*A* and I'm going to Warwick for Econ though.

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

I want to apply for the Psychology and Language Sciences degree at UCL (2013 entry) and was wondering if my AS grades were good enough! Entry requirements are A*AA-AAA...

So I got A-Maths, B-French, B-Physics, B-Biology and B-Religious Studies.
    Also, I got 11A*s and 1A at GCSE.

Would this be good enough?

Also looking for advice as to which subject to drop next year- don't think it's wise to carry on with all five as I'm also doing Welsh Bac!

Thanks for the help! Much appreciated

Poll
Do you have any savings?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.