Applying for accomadation online Watch

misspolkadots
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by bec__)
yeah, i applied online, and then got paper application pack through post.. apart from there wasnt the actual application form in it! so i rang and the woman said i shouldnt have done it online.. so i said do u want to send me a paper application then? and she said no you cant apply twice. so im a bit confused! and now they wont have a picture and i dont have a form.. i always get my self in situations! xx mite ring again..:p:
well yes i am confused too! i applied online AGES ago, and presumed everything was ok til i got the paper form in the post. I rang up a few days ago and explained, and said I wanted to confirm they had received it, and the lady I spoke to said you cant actually fill out the forms online as they need a photo and signature? So I said what are the online forms actually for then, and she said that you can fill them out but really they need the signature and photos too so please send the paper form in...WHAT?!? I'm confused...I dnt wanna be homeless!
Johno
Report 12 years ago
I got my accomodation confirmed yesterday - Dalton Parlours Tenth Floor Hardcore!
hallswdm
Report 12 years ago
10th floors not hardcore try floor 20!
Johno
Report 12 years ago
Ha, yeah. I wanted to be somewhere fairly high. 20th would have been awesome but 10th is still pretty good
Alchemy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ground floor is where its at, you dont fall over trying to tackle the stairs in a drunken stupour.

Winner!
Lil Lee Lee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Phil's on Dalton 20 but he doesn't post on here any more

I'm on Stafford 9! Just about right if you HAVE to go up the stairs
Johno
Report 12 years ago
What are the views like? Rubbish or decent?
tomraffe
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Johno)
I got my accomodation confirmed yesterday - Dalton Parlours Tenth Floor Hardcore!
Unconditional offer again I assume?
Johno
Report 12 years ago
Yeah, i'm a 'mature' student and so already have all my results and stuff.
Lil Lee Lee
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The views differ around campus obviously, out of my window you can see the way into town and from our kitchen and boyfriend's room you can see the Main Building, the garden and the fire station, as well as the other towers
DJAW
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
is my UCAS number my application number or my personal ID? from the letter from UCAS, those are the only numbers I got.
Lil Lee Lee
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
UCAS numbers start 06 this year I think, it's your user name for the UCAS site
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (59)
75.64%
Leave (19)
24.36%

Watched Threads