Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I remember when my A-level geography teacher discovered it and was like "We're all going to the computer room to look at this thing on the internet!!" and I was like "Is it multimap?" and he was like "WOW!! YOU KNOW ABOUT IT?!" hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbs)
    I remember when my A-level geography teacher discovered it and was like "We're all going to the computer room to look at this thing on the internet!!" and I was like "Is it multimap?" and he was like "WOW!! YOU KNOW ABOUT IT?!" hehe
    I remember my geography teacher, multimap was her solution to everything.
    'Miss, where's Rio de Cheerios?'
    'Go on multimap John.'
    'Miss, what's the hydrological cycle?'
    'Go to multimap.'
    'Miss, can I go to the loo?'
    'JOHN, I SAID MULTIMAP!!'
    Good times:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Rio de Cheerios....?
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbs)
    Hold on....YOU'RE FROM NEWCASTLE?!

Whereabouts? I'm from the loverly area of Longbenton/Benton (near Four Lane Ends metro).

Exciting times!!
    I am, I am!!!
    I'm from the lovely area known as Cullercoats (aka the town that doesnt actually exist - basically consists of lots of houses, a beach and a marine laboratory).
    I had a friend who lived by four lane ends. I say had because I fell out with her in year 8 and havent been to her house since. But I know where it is!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rach:))
    Rio de Cheerios....?
    :toofunny:
    That place in Brazil, with the carnaval, you know the one with the cereal named after it.

ReputationRep:
    Rio de Janeiro....?

ReputationRep:
    We used to pronounce Sao Paulo (i dnt know how to put the accenty things on) Sour Polos lol

ReputationRep:
    Rio de Janeiro....?
    huh wheres that?
    :>.<: Oh dear, have realised that friend who told me that it was Rio de Cheerios was probably joking. On reflection though, he did think that Wales was Ireland, and that Ireland was some random place like Luxemburg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidekick)
    I am, I am!!!
    I'm from the lovely area known as Cullercoats (aka the town that doesnt actually exist - basically consists of lots of houses, a beach and a marine laboratory).
    I had a friend who lived by four lane ends. I say had because I fell out with her in year 8 and havent been to her house since. But I know where it is!
    Awesome! Cullercoats! Hehe, what a beach!!

What was her name? And what school did/do you go to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy357)
    huh wheres that?
    :>.<: Oh dear, have realised that friend who told me that it was Rio de Cheerios was probably joking. On reflection though, he did think that Wales was Ireland, and that Ireland was some random place like Luxemburg.
    Lol its in Brazil....and yes I think your friend was joking :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Lol its in Brazil....and yes I think your friend was joking :hugs:
    My God that was possibly *the* dappiest moment of my entire life
    I swear it made sense at the time tho, I mean Cheerios is a really random name for a cereal
    If only my old geography teacher could see me now:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I swear it made sense at the time tho, I mean Cheerios is a really random name for a cereal
    Hehe, it was quite amusing though! ...I may just have to rep you now for making me laugh.....

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, it was quite amusing though! ...I may just have to rep you now for making me laugh.....
    I really don't think I've ever been this embarrassed, apart from the time in year 10 when I tried to say 'I'm proud to be Irish', but got mixed up because some guy was talking about this gay guy, so I wound up saying 'I'm proud to be gay'. The fallout from that was pretty bad
    EDIT: thanks for the rep, I'd rep you but I repped Becca an hour ago
    You're on my list though!

ReputationRep:
    *sigh*

and the world wonders why geographers are needed? :rolleyes:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbs)
    *sigh*

and the world wonders why geographers are needed? :rolleyes:

:p:
    To colour the maps

ReputationRep:
    Good comedy value though!

ReputationRep:
    Good comedy value though!
    I aim to please:rolleyes:
    Shame you won't be @ Durham the year after next, you could get a whole year's worth of comedy

ReputationRep:
    I aim to please:rolleyes:
    Shame you won't be @ Durham the year after next, you could get a whole year's worth of comedy
    I will be, Im only a fresher!

ReputationRep:
    I will be, Im only a fresher!
    O rite, thought you were a 2nd year! Well then you might get the chance to actually meet me, aren't you lucky:p:
    I've given up thinking about applying for now what with exams, but Cuths is a definite possibility (I'm stuck between Cuths, Castle and Mildert), so you can buy me a drink if I go

ReputationRep:
    O rite, thought you were a 2nd year! Well then you might get the chance to actually meet me, aren't you lucky:p:
    I've given up thinking about applying for now what with exams, but Cuths is a definite possibility (I'm stuck between Cuths, Castle and Mildert), so you can buy me a drink if I go
    Lol, okeydoke, as long as you don't keep insulting geography! :p:

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.