whats it like? Watch

Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I know about 15 biology students, and I've only been here a year. I'm sure I'll meet more.

Proves your little theory wrong doesn't it Rodge?
RK
  • TSR Community Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
I know about 15 biology students, and I've only been here a year. I'm sure I'll meet more.

Proves your little theory wrong doesn't it Rodge?
Maybe. But I guess the biology students have to go somewhere. Maybe it's people like you who are finding them all and keeping them to yourself that stops the rest of us from meeting them :p:
donkey144
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Roger Kirk)
If she is like any of the Biology students I've met (or failed to met) that question won't matter.....in my experience the Biology students don't seem to exist at York. There are loads of them, but you never seen to meet them. In my time at York I have only ever spoken to three biology students (and those three were all met on the same night at an event in Goodricke) and not known anyone to really know any biology students. I just want to know what they actually get up, those mysterious people that they are.

EDIT: Oh, I'm forgetting about Scotty, a random postgrad biology student we met once when doing the Wentworth Bar quiz sometime last Autumn. He asked us what was going on and we told him and he joined our team for the night. Came in useful for one or two biology-based questions...and we came in second place too and won a fair number of cans of some sort of beer

hey don't worry... if i go you'll probably meet me... im a bit of a loon :eek: :eek:
RK
  • TSR Community Team
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by donkey144)
hey don't worry... if i go you'll probably meet me... im a bit of a loon :eek: :eek:
I doubt that. It's probably my last year at uni this year
donkey144
Rep:
?
oh, ok then! hope you have fun though!!! you'll have to hunt some bio students down n make them go to a leaving party or something
RK
  • TSR Community Team
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
oh, ok then! hope you have fun though!!! you'll have to hunt some bio students down n make them go to a leaving party or something
Maybe. Or maybe a biology teacher on my course could fill that role. Not quite a biology student...but they must have been at sometime. Saying that, I still don't really know any of the biology teachers trainees that well either...
donkey144
Rep:
?
lol! u should still have a party though!!
RK
  • TSR Community Team
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lol! u should still have a party though!!
Yeah, I should still have a party. Probably will just be a night out or something with the guys of my course thouhg, but it will still be good...and we might be luck and see some biology students.

I'd say I'd have a party at my house, but I'm not sure if I'm going to be moving in the next week or so....
donkey144
Rep:
?
i spose if you make a mess noone will want 2 move in then! u cud always have a random out door party, then you could trash everything! thats what we do in the summer
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (233)
27.51%
No (614)
72.49%

Watched Threads