Dress to feel comfortable? (15)
46.88%
amywalters
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by misslibby)
Didn't see that...For curvy girls I think a well cut pair of jeans is essential, they're the one item of clothing that I'm prone to spending loads of money on cause they make such a difference. I'm only a 10-12 but I have a ridiculous bum and I can really see the different between a pair of Miss Selfridge jeans and a more expensive pair (though Topshop is :suith: )...
yeah but ive got a huge bum! so jeans dont really do it for me, and because i feel that i dont look good in them, they become uncomfortable if you get what i mean?
so_this_is_sam
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I wear anything well not literally, but il wear skirts, jeans of all styles, tops of many styles, although i do agree about the boob tubes. However I own 2 strapless tops which i LOVE because they are loose fitting ones, not the kind that stick to your shape. They are elasticated at the top and bottom if you get me? From Warehouse. Gotta love it, cos i work there
amywalters
Rep:
?
lol yeah i get what you mean, havent seen one of them tops in ages!
username9303
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Personally I think all girls look good in different things, its just a case of showing off what you have. If you have big boobs then just accentuate them, rather than wearing no bra and hiding them.

Then again I always prefer dresses over jeans because they just make you look more sexy, regardless of your shape (well I retract that if you're enormous lol)
amywalters
Rep:
?
lol beautiful ollie
so_this_is_sam
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

like this, i have dark blue and grey. actually love them
amywalters
Rep:
?
ahh yeaaaaah, i know what you mean baggy tops at the bottom are always good when you have big hips like moi lol.
so_this_is_sam
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yeh i have quite big hips as well, soooo annoying
bedbug
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It really all depends on the shape of the girl.

When you're bigger I'd say jeans (not skinny jeans) and a loose fitting top is best, but if you're a bit slimmer you can get away with most things.

When I'm clubbing I'm pretty much always in a skirt just because jeans are way too hot. Usually just a little denim mini with either a nice top or a plain top dressed up with accessories. Last night it was denim mini, black tank top and my huge Primark pearls which are a blacky grey colour. I think it's got to be quite practical but that doesn't mean you can't make it fun.

When it's not clubbing and just going out somewhere, I think a really nice corset and jeans with heels can look great. Warehouse corsets are amazing, great if you're hourglass shaped too.
xavier2k3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Girls look good in different things whether it be them dressing up or just being comfortable at home etc. My personal favorite is girls in tracksuit bottoms...it does wonders for me..i have no idea why! Not baggy chavvy ones, the lonsdale type ones if you get me. Although it only works if the girl has some shape to her and isn't a stick!

regards
--marty
Chi3f
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by pugnacious)
Some girls look good with a paper bag covering their head.
lol
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Girls when they dress comfortably. I think that when they dress comfortably it makes them look relaxed and interested. Rather than when some dress to impress and look fidgety and as if they're fishing for compliments. I like gypsy skirts, boots and a top. Or jeans and converse with a bit of ingenuity... Also, modesty is a good thing.

Let me clarrify the last bit, i meant that i prefer when someone is dressed classy and looks good, rather than looks trashy and trying too hard. Thats a matter of opinion though.
Scheherezade
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yes, there is nothing worse than exposing too much flesh for attention
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (137)
18.49%
No (450)
60.73%
Not really bothered about them (154)
20.78%

Watched Threads