Turn on thread page Beta

Guys...Do you really have a preference... watch

ReputationRep:
    I didn't mean number of sexual partners imasillynarb, I was on about how many 'relationships' people have had. If the girl was young and she's had a load of boyfriends already then that would make me think twice about her - thats all - may be its just bad luck and she's been with the wrong guys or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    this topic brings me to wonder...
    if guys wouldn't want their girls to have slept with so many other guys, wouldn't they make sure they don't sleep with so many other girls? cos then it's a double standard and I think it's stupid.

ReputationRep:
    she should have at least *SOME* experience.... not a complete dork

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by strawberry)
    this topic brings me to wonder...
    if guys wouldn't want their girls to have slept with so many other guys, wouldn't they make sure they don't sleep with so many other girls? cos then it's a double standard and I think it's stupid.
    the more a guy f****, the more powerful he is.... just a paradigm of the society... no one can change that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anjurdsg)
    the more a guy f****, the more powerful he is.... just a paradigm of the society... no one can change that
    not really. it's not that no one can change that, it's not everybody bothers to. that's why I mentioned it just cos.

ReputationRep:
    yeah but it still holds true...

the more a GIRL f****, the lower her reputation...

its a fact, its human nature to think that

ReputationRep:

it's not a fact. it's an opinion.

ReputationRep:
    well, yeah.... its an opinion created by the whole world....

ReputationRep:
    well, yeah.... its an opinion created by the whole world....
    mm hmm. that's why it's just good to have a few people voice out about it.
    sometimes, people like you just like shutting people like me up. I'm not imposing anything on anyone.

ReputationRep:
    lol aite... good to know that about you

ReputationRep:
    cheerz

ReputationRep:
    Yeah...double standards indeed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keenya2006)
    My friend and I were debating this but does a woman's sexual status mean anything to you when you date them? Meaning, like do you have a thing for virgins vs. experienced women. thanx toodles.
    I can't think why it would be any different.

ReputationRep:
    That's absolute crap, I'm sorry. Having sex with lots of people does not make you powerful.

In several ways, it makes you quite pathetic.

ReputationRep:

Human nature ?
    Wow its shocking that your rep jems are red- you clearly talk such sense.

ReputationRep:
    Id prefer some experience, otherwise its just akward the first time trying to get it in if ya know what i mean. But aslong as she aint changed sexual partners more than her socks its ok.

ReputationRep:
    eugh lol that's not fair

ReputationRep:

Idiot, if you cant see past how many partners she has had then you dont deserve to have anything to do with her. The number of sexual partners youve had doesnt lower your reputation.
    So a girl who is 25 but has slept with say 10 guys, Who she loved all the same and had been with for say 6 months each before it happened has less rep then a 16 year old girl who has ****** 3 lads at a couple of parties.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pretty Boy)
    Nah, it makes you the man, especially if they're all goodlooking/hot!
    Remind me to stay clear of anyone you happen to think is "the man" then. I might accidentally lose control of my slapping arm.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the double standard thing sucks doesn't it? Luckily I was born with a Y chromosome.

But even as a guy I still think we go too hard on the girls. They also have sexual needs to fulfill you know!

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.