I'm actually obsessed by my body Watch

Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Yeah)
Shut your face narb, id kick your ass :P And i am changing my body, does that mean im not allowed to ask people on there opinions about image obsession and try and find out why i've become so driven to do it recently? I think the girls were a lot more helpful in asking what i thought i had to gain or where i'd stop, instead of chirping in useless *****y comments. Thought-nazi.
I'll ask again, what help are you looking for? Everybody wants to change their body, thats who we are. There isn't anybody who doesn't look in the mirror and think, I wish I was less fat, I wish I had bigger muscles, bla bla bla.

You are not different.
Yeah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
nah lifes great... i think it started before uni and wanting to fit in and look good impress etc... yeah thats where it started, aha, problem solved... ive made like a million friends lol so now i guess im just driven by personal vanity :/
Anonymous #1
Report 12 years ago
But he's bordering on obsessive and just asking for help and advice, if you don't wanna hear about it then don't read it!
charlotte m
Report 12 years ago
Now now, children...
Yeah
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by charlotte m)
Why not call one of the girls? If you have someone who makes you feel amazing, maybe you won't be so obsessed with working out? X X X
Saw a couple of different girls this year that i got numbers of for a couple of dates and ended up getting burned 6 ways from sunday by both lol so the desire to get laid has become less than the hate of dating lol... i know i sound like a jerk... i had honourable intentions going into it, wanting a girlfriend to treat nice etc.. but after reaching 2 dates and it collapsing out of nowhere, even when my mates said i was doing nothing weird / wrong so ive become a bit more jaded lol! But you know, i think you're right lol, i need a girlfriend not a hobby haha
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
But he's bordering on obsessive and just asking for help and advice, if you don't wanna hear about it then don't read it!
Its not bordering on obsessive, thats bloody ridiculous.

So somebody looks in the mirror and doesn't like what they see, and accepts it - they're fine.

Yet somebody looks in the mirror and doesn't like what they see, and does something about, they're obesssive?

Absolutely ****ing ridiculous.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.69%
No (665)
60.62%
Not really bothered about them (227)
20.69%

Watched Threads