The truth about accomm Watch

Knogle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by silveranimagus)
Is Great Dover/Beatrice Webb really an obscure residence? Shoot! I put it as my first choice because of it's single en-suite rooms! Can anyone clear this up for me? Is Great Dover a bad/less favoured residence?
I've never heard anyone even bringing it up in discussions.. the common ones that come up are places like Bankside, HH, Rosebury, Carr-Saunders, Northumberland, Lilian Knowles, and Passfield.

Grosvenor House looks like an awesome place for post grads - single en suits, 5mins walk from LSE, high % population of postgrads, etc. Undergrads ought to stay away or they risk missing out on the fun and not fitting in.
SRengasamy
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Knogle)
I've never heard anyone even bringing it up in discussions.. the common ones that come up are places like Bankside, HH, Rosebury, Carr-Saunders, Northumberland, Lilian Knowles, and Passfield.

Grosvenor House looks like an awesome place for post grads - single en suits, 5mins walk from LSE, high % population of postgrads, etc. Undergrads ought to stay away or they risk missing out on the fun and not fitting in.
Yeah I am worried about that too as Great Dover expresses a preference for postgraduates.
Eru Lawliet
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by silveranimagus)
It has been answered? Where? What is the answer?
Erm it's in another thread! You pay only after you get there.
SRengasamy
Report 12 years ago
Thanks for the info!
valerious
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yeah i dont know why i put GD as my first, too :O and i got offer! maybe i liked it because of the fact that we have a small fridge in our room. and cheaper than others. new, too.
uhm...
SRengasamy
Report 12 years ago
Yeah the fridge was a major factor for me! I love food and having access to it 24-7 was probably why I chose GD too!
Eru Lawliet
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
but GD is quite a distance away from LSE right?
valerious
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yeah...about 30 mins
Eru Lawliet
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
wow...that is far...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1608)
79.13%
Leave (424)
20.87%

Watched Threads