The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
silveranimagus
Is Great Dover/Beatrice Webb really an obscure residence? Shoot! I put it as my first choice because of it's single en-suite rooms! Can anyone clear this up for me? Is Great Dover a bad/less favoured residence?

I've never heard anyone even bringing it up in discussions.. the common ones that come up are places like Bankside, HH, Rosebury, Carr-Saunders, Northumberland, Lilian Knowles, and Passfield.

Grosvenor House looks like an awesome place for post grads - single en suits, 5mins walk from LSE, high % population of postgrads, etc. Undergrads ought to stay away or they risk missing out on the fun and not fitting in. :wink:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 21
Knogle
I've never heard anyone even bringing it up in discussions.. the common ones that come up are places like Bankside, HH, Rosebury, Carr-Saunders, Northumberland, Lilian Knowles, and Passfield.

Grosvenor House looks like an awesome place for post grads - single en suits, 5mins walk from LSE, high % population of postgrads, etc. Undergrads ought to stay away or they risk missing out on the fun and not fitting in. :wink:

Yeah I am worried about that too as Great Dover expresses a preference for postgraduates.
silveranimagus
It has been answered? Where? What is the answer?

Erm it's in another thread! You pay only after you get there.
Reply 23
Thanks for the info!
Reply 24
yeah i dont know why i put GD as my first, too :O and i got offer! maybe i liked it because of the fact that we have a small fridge in our room. and cheaper than others. new, too.
uhm...
Reply 25
Yeah the fridge was a major factor for me! I love food and having access to it 24-7 was probably why I chose GD too!
but GD is quite a distance away from LSE right?
Reply 27
yeah...about 30 mins :frown:
wow...that is far...

Latest

Trending

Trending