What's the proper word for sleep in your eyes. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -x-buttercup-x-)
    I call it sleep
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by strawberry)
    nor in high school. my physics teacher told us not to use wikipedia as a reference
    "Wikipedia" alone is not a good enough reference. However, if you go to the bottom of a page, you'll find the references for the information contained within the articles, these are good enough for reference.

Yes, perhaps some caution should be exercised when using wikipedia to ensure all the information is valid, but you can do this very easily by simply checking the references given. If there are no references, then you know that the piece of information is unreliable, and you can verify it yourself with a couple of google searches.

I think wikipedia is fantastic, and I don't get it when people say it's unreliable, all you have to do to check its validity is look at the references, which are right there.

(IMHO, people should always try and validate information they read before using it or following it blindly anyway).

ReputationRep:
    eye bogies

ReputationRep:
    I don't care what its called, it tastes good though.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.