Turn on thread page Beta

1990 Toyota MR2.... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    all police offivers think they are above the law..dat's why they think they can stop everyone they like at anytime for some f***ed up reason..like your brake light is burnt even if it's not....or they might even stop you for DWB...(Driving While Black)....for real they are such *******s..

ReputationRep:
    Most coppers are alright really and quite reasonable i've found. That reminds me - I must put in a new rear foglight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KILLER)
    all police offivers think they are above the law..dat's why they think they can stop everyone they like at anytime for some f***ed up reason..like your brake light is burnt even if it's not....or they might even stop you for DWB...(Driving While Black)....for real they are such *******s..
    I got stopped because i had a dirty reg plate...think they were looking for something to stop me for!?

The policeman round me are all cocks, you have to be so careful. Fortunately with RoadAngel i know where all the speed camaras and laser guns are. Thank the Lord for RoadAngel!

Graham

ReputationRep:
    I wasnt aware that you two geniuses took the same advanced driving course that all patrolling policemen are made to take.
    I guess can see why a couple of 17 y/o chavs would think theyre equally as qualified to drive high speeds as policemen. They're the same type that think they actually have a meaning within society. How foolish you are.
    Oh and in 20 years, when I'm taking a visit to the co-op some lunch time when im on my break from work, remember to give me the correct change.

ReputationRep:
    FFS man i am not a ****ing chav. I go to Uni, went to private school, live in the Ridges near Reading (one of the most expensive places to live in the UK), my dad is CEO of Siemens Fixed Networks...do i really sound like a Chav to you!? Granted i was born in Chatham but thats about as close as i get. Plus I am 18, almost 19. Not 17...hence why i am at Uni, duh.

Thankyou for calling me a Genius too, i knew i was just no one has ever confirmed it for me...until now. Thanks Mate!

I am currently in the RAF Scholarship scheme to be a pilot, so in 20 years time don't worry mate, i won't forget to drop a LGM on your house.

Don't call me a ****ing chav with no ambition.

Graham

ReputationRep:
    you tell em Graham

ReputationRep:
    hoho, obviously struck a bone there .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghost)
    hoho wat..it ain't christmas...it's april

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghost)
    Indeed.

Its "struck a nerve" too

Graham

ReputationRep:
    If caught doing 100mph it's a complete ban! Enough said!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dimexi)
    If caught doing 100mph it's a complete ban! Enough said!!!
    I went to private school so I am great blah blah blah, Graham, you just gave away far too much information about your father's alledged job role.

ReputationRep:
    The MR2 sounds awful, sorry but I really don't see why it needs more than one spoiler and a DVD player....Are there even rear seats?

ReputationRep:
    nope..jus 2 doors

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pghstochaj)
    I went to private school so I am great blah blah blah, Graham, you just gave away far too much information about your father's alledged job role.
    If you don't belive me, fine. Check www.siemens.co.uk i imagine it will be on there somewhere!

Yes i am great, but going to Private School is only one reason

Graham

I'll Save you the trouble, http://www.hipathexperiences.siemens...formation.html bottom of the page, under General Manager, Fixed Networks

ReputationRep:
    You misunderstand my point; I am pretty sure my parents would dislike me advertising their job roles and specific positions on the internet. If your dad is indeed Keith Harvey, general manager, I am pretty sure he wouldn't be too impressed with you stating as much on this forum - especially considering alot of your posts.

I couldn't care less if you went to private school and it certainly isn't a reason for somebody being 'great'.

ReputationRep:
    He wouldn't give a ****. Its advertised on the internet already.

It was just a point to say i am not a god damn chav. Kinda gets me annoyed when people call me that, y'know?

Graham

ReputationRep:
    Well, you did put a DVD player in a 2 seater car. As well as an aftermarket spoiler on a 16 year old convertable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    He wouldn't give a ****. Its advertised on the internet already.

It was just a point to say i am not a god damn chav. Kinda gets me annoyed when people call me that, y'know?

Graham
    Having private education and a Dad that works for Siemens does not prevent you from being a 'chav' though, it is completely irrelevant.

ReputationRep:
    Chill out guys.

Graham - definition of speeding is its unsafe. Definition of creeping over the legal speed limit in a perfectly suitable place = acceptable IMO.

Regarding the OP - you must be delusional. Now you do sound like the doughnut that would speed in incorrect places. As far as you, I would get an 800cc Daewoo Matiz before you kill someone. Oh - All MR2's are faster than 1.6se FYI.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pghstochaj)
    Having private education and a Dad that works for Siemens does not prevent you from being a 'chav' though, it is completely irrelevant.
    Do you honestly think, deep down i am a chav!?

I have respect for you, i think you are clever, reasonable guy but if you honestly think i am a chav then you have a seriously bad sense of character and status.

Background is not irrelevent in chav. Chav means Chatham Average, so to be a chav you have to be average...do i sound average to you!? Yes i am from Chatham and i grew up in a family that were originally had no money at all so I guess originally i could have been a chav, but i am not. I resent you even thinking that of me.

I think you are really decent guy, i also think you are arguing for the sake of arguing.

Graham

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 12, 2006
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.