Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    there that good, i might get some

ReputationRep:
    Actually, changed my mind i want the killer whale one!! or perhaps i could stretch to £320 for 2 bikinis...that just makes the prices sound even more absurd!

ReputationRep:
    asda have really nice bikinis in just now. i'm not kidding!!

theres a really cute poodle print one i want x

ReputationRep:
    The cut of the one-pieces is awesome. 'Liquid Love' is really pretty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peaches_and_cream)
    just looked on net-a-porter and they're about £160 :eek:
    So that's that idea over with then.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I guess it all depends how much you love it and how much you swim.. They're not really going to go OUT of fashion are they? :P And if they fit well then you can recyle them for loads of different summers making them really really cheap per wear

umm why is she wrong for swimwear?
    I dont know her body just doesnt look right to me for that bikini. Im being silly

ReputationRep:
    riiiiiiiiiight...cos being slim and having boobs is SO the wrong look for a bikini :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleece)
    riiiiiiiiiight...cos being slim and having boobs is SO the wrong look for a bikini :rolleyes:

I think maybe you're taking what she said a bit too seriously.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Note my seriousness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmalina)
    Okay found more....

http://www.figleaves.com/uk/product....&size=&colour=

And the one I reckon Im getting...

http://www.figleaves.com/uk/product....ze=36d&colour=

Is it just me though or is the model all wrong for swimwear in the last one?
    If I saw anyone wearing those I would laugh, sorry!

And about the second pic, yeah it looks wrong because the boob tube shape is awful. It looks like a big reel of black tape around her boobs. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black_mamba)
    If I saw anyone wearing those I would laugh, sorry!

And about the second pic, yeah it looks wrong because the boob tube shape is awful. It looks like a big reel of black tape around her boobs. :eek:
    I have to agree that the bikini there isn't too good, but I think the swimming costume is rather nice, at least from the front.

ReputationRep:
    i wld never spend 160 pounds on a bikini :-( Primark wld be great for bikinis at 6 pounds each but they dont let you mix up top and bottom sizes which annoys me to hell and back!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but for £6 quid, you could just buy two sets setting you back ooooo £12..... still a bargain

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't help but find myself here - that one that you picked out to buy, I would laugh at if I saw on someone.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I guess I've been spoiled b/c of where I live - I thought they were a bit 'meh' :p:

Have you guys heard of Zimmerman and Wicked Wiesel? That's just off the top of my head, plenty more sites on this if interested.

ReputationRep:
    The figleaves ones are really nice :cool:

but some are bloody expensive - £88 for a bikini top :eek: that's the same as an Agent Provocateur bra :eyeball:

I’ll prolly buy the cheaper ones from that site though they're not actually cheap :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm gonna stick to the high street - got this one the other day from Warehouse, I love it - it's like Minnie Mouse's bikini

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squirly)
    I think I'm gonna stick to the high street - got this one the other day from Warehouse, I love it - it's like Minnie Mouse's bikini

That's lovely, wish I'd seen it before I went on holiday...

I went for this one;

:suith:

ReputationRep:
    Omg where's that one from? I like the top but the pants are a little meh. Do they come with different bottoms as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmalina)
    Omg where's that one from? I like the top but the pants are a little meh. Do they come with different bottoms as well?
    Mine? It doesn't, but they don't actually look nearly as 'big' on as they do in the photo! I was a bit worried about that when I bought it but I loved the top so much...

It's made by Leg Avenue, I got it on ebay, there's loads on there so just do a search...I think it was about £25

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2006
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.