Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Some mums do much worse. Be thankful yours isn't one of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imster)
    Some mums do much worse. Be thankful yours isn't one of them.
    you talking to me or Gio? :P Well anyway, I know my mom's not that bad. She's actually someone I'd die not having around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by strawberry)
    you talking to me or Gio? :P Well anyway, I know my mom's not that bad. She's actually someone I'd die not having around.
    No, the OP lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol oops :blush:

ReputationRep:
    pmsl, been called worse by my mum.

ReputationRep:
    God, Mum's my best friend but when we argue, good god we have screaming matches and say all sorts of things.

A few door slams later, a few f's and blinding's and we're all AOK once more. It's just what we do!

ReputationRep:
    I think all mums are like it to be honest, my mum went crazy at me the other day because i accidently put a can in the normal bin not the recyle bin

ReputationRep:
    my mum used to be like that with me.. i moved out and now its better

ReputationRep:
    No adult ought to speak to you like that whether they're your mother or not. If my mum said anything like that to me I certainly wouldn't let it go.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2006
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.