Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: What do you prefer to show off... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    LEGS! Because I have a fabulous pair

Sarah

ReputationRep:
    I hate my thighs I think they are fat and won't be told otherwise! so it subtle clevage for me!

ReputationRep:
    Both because Im ****gy. But you know that Tina. :P

ReputationRep:
    ive got good boobs and good legs..it's the bits inbetween that i dont like! i think showing off too much cleavage is tacky and it's much sexier to leave someting to the imagination...so i would prefer to show off a bit of leg- but i think minis are a bit tacky, especially as i can never be arsed going clubbing any more!
    i guess it depends on the situation!
    however, a bit of tit and a bit of leg is all good- everything in moderation.
    toe cleavage is also sexy by the way....good shoes are the way forward IMO.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer to how clevage rather than my legs as I'm so pale!

ReputationRep:
    Never both! Infact, usually neither, I don't like my legs, they're like tree trunks, and I'm quite heavy chested too, so never to keen on showing that off either!!

ReputationRep:
    When I was thinner, my legs. Now that I'm fatter, my boobs. But never too much of either. Man, I should probably work on getting thinner soon so I can wear short skirts again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrissy909)
    on a night out? Short skirt (legs) or low cut top (boobs)? Neither or both?

Ooh definitely legs coz they cant fall out, just fall over when you're drunk haha.

ReputationRep:
    If I'm going out with my boyfriend and our friends, my usual outfit is a skirt, shirt and some jumper on the top. He has a thing about me wearing denim miniskirts and he likes my legs!!

I usually wear skirts out anyway, I don't wear them at all in the week (bar at school) so it's a novelty.

ReputationRep:
    My boobs, way better than my legs IMO. xx

ReputationRep:
    legs cuz i hate it wen good music comes on and ur constantly pullin ur top up

ReputationRep:
    Legs- sometimes a bit of tummy! (not much of a bust :-P)

ReputationRep:
    def legs...dont like showing a cleavage and u kno by wearing a short skirt that nuffins gna fall out. Hey ive put loughborough and reading down,, found it really hard to decide too lol xx

ReputationRep:
    i usually go for boobs. lol. like a few other ppl on here, i dont really like my legs, (bit too chunky for a skirt imo)

ReputationRep:
    I never show off both assets...thats too slutty. If I'm wearing a miniskirt, then I'll make sure the top is quite covered. If i wear jeeans, then I'll wear a sexy low cut top to balance it off.

I don't like either assets of myself so i tend to wear a tight fitted top to show off my petite waist these days...not too good when im drinking pints though!:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Tend to either wear a skirt (knee length) and a vest top or tshirt, a short skirt with a tshirt or vest, or jeans and a vest top or tshirt. I don't have a clevage so to speak, unless pushing everything up to make it look extremely fake, so tend to shy away from wearing anything low-cut. Plus I don't like boobs falling out all over the place!

ReputationRep:
    Argh, what do i do-I have pale legs and absolutely noooo chest?

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Is the pic on that dress thread of you? If it is, you don't need to worry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieliz)
    Argh, what do i do-I have pale legs and absolutely noooo chest?
    There's nothing wrong with not being deeply tanned, and pale can look nice on some people. But try some self-tan if you're bothered about it.

ReputationRep:
    i prefure cleavage too haha well i do have a cleavage peircing that i love

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.