Turn on thread page Beta

does sex hurt watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinytoy)
    i dont think at 15 you can possibly be ready for all of that. i think its better to suffer the consequences of feeling like the only 15 y/o vignin in school than go through that. sexual purity is a gift that i dont think young people can value until they are older.
    depends on the mental age of the 15 year old?

ReputationRep:

i dont think at 15 you can possibly be ready for all of that. i think its better to suffer the consequences of feeling like the only 15 y/o vignin in school than go through that. sexual purity is a gift that i dont think young people can value until they are older.
    Not true really. I know plenty of girls who lost their virginity as young as that and were totally ready and still have no regrets. On the other hand ... I lost mine 2 weeks from my 15th birthday with a guy I didn't know and I deeply regret it now but you can't change the past so there's no point obsessing over it, but to the person who started this topic ... keep that info in mind in future before jumping into anything.

ReputationRep:
    A man or woman can regret who they lost their virginity to, no matter how old they are. Some people are able to deal with that sort of thing at a younger age than others.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but its more likely to happen the younger you are. When you're younger you think you know best and that what you do now won't matter in the future and it's so not true.

ReputationRep:
    But i did know what i was doing, don't take the dream away

lol

ReputationRep:
    lol Maybe you did, I'm just saying that that's not always the case. :p:

I wouldn't worry at all!
    1) 15 is way too young for sex etc... Trust me... I found out the hard way!
    I really regret losing it at 15 because although I thought I loved the guy I lost it with (or thought I did), I really regret it now, because we eventually broke up on bad terms as he was far too over the top and obsessed with me... it was quite scary and now I really do not like him....its such a shame but thats life!

ANYWAY sorry to make this my lifestory but Im sure there will be something useful somewhere in this message...I hope!

Well Im now with a great guy who I've been really good friends with for ages now and I love him to pieces! Im 17, he's 18 and we both like were so full on from the start, which brings me to my second point
    2) Sex, relationships etc are so much better when you're older...well for me anyways. You're mentally and physically more mature and that really helps.
    Its quite rare to find really strong relationships which start from age 14 or whatever...but if love doesn't happen that early for you...NEVER MIND..its not for everyone...you're only in the largest club in the world!

3) Sex did hurt for me....I was really scared and especially with my second boyfriend (my current) he is so much LARGER so it hurt at first with him but its really not that bad!

4) DONT feel pressurised to go into anything....only pursue when you're ready!

5) Penises are weird! When I first saw a real one I was like WHAT THE F*** is that!!!!!????? seriously I almost screamed it was the most peculiar thing!

Im running out of things to say, but my dearie do not worry! You're so young and I beg you not to do the same sillythings Ive done!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i am female, 15 and never had sex/been kissed/or had a boyfriend
    im worried that ppl might never want to be with me cos ive never been kissed
    i dont even know how to have sex and never seen a **** b4 wot can i do?
    I'm exactly the same and I'm 18 1/2! At 15 I wouldn't think it's a big deal, especially being a virgin. If you're with somebody mature enough, your lack of experience should be irrelevant. I am similar to you in the sense that even now I am "innocent" as to exactly how sex plays out, having never come close, although for me, sex is not particularly high on my agenda, only emotional connection - you shouldn't place too much importance on physical experience to 'establish' a relationship - it will come later.

ReputationRep:
    on the first point, i have heard that sex does hurt but that using dildos and tampons can stretch the hymen so it wont hurt or bleed as much if at all.

on the scond point, id say im quite attractive, but i was 18 before i kissed a guy. i didnt love him, he just went to kiss me and i kissed it. it wasnt a big deal and i felt i'd wasted something special. i wish i had never kissed a guy so i can make the first one with someone very special to me. im now almost 21. i have not gone beyond heavy kissing and i do not plan to before marriage. and when i marry i want a guy who is a virgin

i dont suggest you should wait that long - do what feels right when you are ready. i dont mean sexually ready, i mean ready to deal with stuff that comes with sex - risk of pregnancy (abortion/adoption/marriage/single motherhood), risk of STDs some of which are permenantly life threatening or make you infertile, emotional harm, mental feellings of dirtiness or shame for some girls, deepening of the relationship with that guy (even if it is a 1 night stand it will always be in your memory as the first), pain and embarrassment of bleeding of the first time and not knowing what to do, and having to explain to your husband when you are married why you slept with a guy before you met him, not just slept with him but lost your v with him

I think your idea to set your views of religion on other people is a bit wrong. Why should you only want to marry a virgin? Surely if you love someone it does not matter what there background is. I think you should stop preaching and try and give advise that actually relates to the majority of young people. Your idea that at 15 u can't be possibly read is ignorant and everyone is ready at a different age when they feel they are .

A very small majority of people believe in no sex before marriage and a lot of young people want to know the facts. There is no harm in a 15 yo wanting to know about sex and if she feels ready at 16 or whenever it up to her.

You don't need someone to tell you when and when not to loose your V its completely up to the person involved.

ReputationRep:
    zav is right, you can't inflict your principles on other people who you know nothing about. Just because she asks questions doesn't mean she's going to run out and sleep with someone, there is no harm whatsoever in curiosity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eien)
    I'm exactly the same and I'm 18 1/2! At 15 I wouldn't think it's a big deal, especially being a virgin. If you're with somebody mature enough, your lack of experience should be irrelevant. I am similar to you in the sense that even now I am "innocent" as to exactly how sex plays out, having never come close, although for me, sex is not particularly high on my agenda, only emotional connection - you shouldn't place too much importance on physical experience to 'establish' a relationship - it will come later.
    I was very much the same as both of you. I was 18 & a half when I had my first 'proper' relationship (i.e with someone who I loved). At that time I was still a virgin & had only really kissed when I was drunk so I was really scared that my boyfriend would not want me because I was inexperienced. It held me back from the physical side of the relationship because I had silly thoughts in my head that he might guess I was inexperienced from how I kissed, my body language, etc & I spent a lot of time worrying! However, he initiated the 'first kiss' & it was great. It turned out (though lack of communication :rolleyes: ) that he was a virgin too & we took it at our own pace & made sure we were ready for each step. That was a year ago & we are still very much together now. I'm not sure that if he hadn't have been a virgin the situation would have been the same, but I thought that was a reassuring story.

ReputationRep:
    i dont suggest you should wait that long - do what feels right when you are ready. i dont mean sexually ready, i mean ready to deal with stuff that comes with sex - risk of pregnancy (abortion/adoption/marriage/single motherhood), risk of STDs some of which are permenantly life threatening or make you infertile, emotional harm, mental feellings of dirtiness or shame for some girls, deepening of the relationship with that guy (even if it is a 1 night stand it will always be in your memory as the first), pain and embarrassment of bleeding of the first time and not knowing what to do, and having to explain to your husband when you are married why you slept with a guy before you met him, not just slept with him but lost your v with him
    it surprises me that you find the courage to get out of bed in the morning with thinking like that.

I dont think anyone is ready to deal with HIV or clamidia or any STI....

I do agree with what some of you guys are saying about waiting for the right person though. I waited and ive been going out with my gf now for a year, i hadnt even kissed a girl before that and sometimes I complain to her that I wished shed waited to, even just kissing, although I cant blame her. Its just so much more special the first time when its with a special person.

ReputationRep:
    i didnt love him, he just went to kiss me and i kissed it. i have not gone beyond heavy kissing.
    This does sound like pretty heavy kissing, esp for a good christian girl!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2006
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.