Turn on thread page Beta

Hmm well I'm 18 and had never really thought about getting one or anything but it seems they're far more common than I'd thought. Might have to wait until I leave home to invest in one though.. not sure I'd like to explain to my mum when she goes looking for something in my room (the woman finds everything!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Never had one before and really want to get one, but don't know where.
    Also which are the good ones... anyone with an opinion?
    Everyone goes on about the rampant rabbit, but I really want to try these

I had my vibrator stolen before I moved from my old flat.... really want to get a new one but don't really have the money right now...

ps- this one looks great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicarabbit)
    I had my vibrator stolen...
    Explain... lol

ReputationRep:
    The duck looks great!

ReputationRep:
    It's called Ice Mounting :p:

I didn't like it very much, personally. I prefer ones with a little more variety...

ReputationRep:
    How old were you when you first invested in one everyone? (curious to work out just how behind everyone I seem to be :rolleyes:)
    Think I was 19 - my fiance bought me it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squirly)
    The duck looks great!
    Doesn't it! I really want it... what I like about it is that it's so discreet. My old vibrator was purple and glittery.. not too great on the eyes I must say. The duck looks so cute! And apparently it's water proof too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lynseyweth)
    Think I was 19 - my fiance bought me it
    All this talk about vibrators is making me miss my old one. Fernando was good to me:rolleyes:

Anyways,I shouldn't be looking at all these vibrators online. What with my boyfriend back home for easter holidays, and me with no money to get one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olliemccowan)
    Explain... lol
    My old flatmates got drunk and took it from my room and put it on my other flatmates pillow while he was sleeping and to take pictures of it. I didn't know they'd taken it so I just assumed I lost it while I was packing or something. Meh, it was time for me to get a new one anyways. I jsut really want to see the pictures of my flatmate sleeping with my vibrator! Oh the fun times....

ReputationRep:
    Hmm well I'm 18 and had never really thought about getting one or anything but it seems they're far more common than I'd thought. Might have to wait until I leave home to invest in one though.. not sure I'd like to explain to my mum when she goes looking for something in my room (the woman finds everything!)

:dito:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley_2k4)
    :dito:
    And that is why the rubber ducky I posted is great
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    you can always buy them cheaper on ebay,coz Ann Summer's is a bit expensive.

my bf bought me one, a nice dildo/vibrator thing..:love: from Ann Summers :love:

ReputationRep:
    i want a rampant rabbit....i think i might have to invest in one soon to save my sanity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clairehayz)
    What?!?! When you need some TLC and you're b/f aint around, you can't exactly use the remote control can ya lol
    Girls, whats TLC?? thin layer chromatography?? (too much revision), enlighten me please

ReputationRep:
    You'd buy a second-hand dildo off ebay??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shylock)
    you can always buy them cheaper on ebay,coz Ann Summer's is a bit expensive.

my bf bought me one, a nice dildo/vibrator thing..:love: from Ann Summers :love:
    I wouldnt trust ebay on this (tho im a guy), especially when u are buying something that can be put inside u plus u might get some dodgy/2nd hand ones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gio)
    Girls, whats TLC?? thin layer chromatography?? (too much revision), enlighten me please
    Tender loving care
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Gio)
    I wouldnt trust ebay on this (tho im a guy), especially when u are buying something that can be put inside u plus u might get some dodgy/2nd hand ones
    well if it's not in it's original pack and looks open then i'd return it.but even so there's only 1 selling rabbit on ebay lol i checked hehe
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Jackykins)
    You'd buy a second-hand dildo off ebay??
    of course not silly :rolleyes: eww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shylock)
    well if it's not in it's original pack and looks open then i'd return it.but even so there's only 1 selling rabbit on ebay lol i checked hehe
    whats the full name of that only 1 rabbit? I wanna bid against u and then sell it out at a higher price later on

oh seeing as u live in a boarding school, my friend found an ancient dildo somewhere in the trunk room of a male boarding house which caused a bit of a stir

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 4, 2006
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.