Turn on thread page Beta

Jesus, Don't Believe It watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Eeek! How embarassing!

Me and my ex-boyfriend got caught, with me *ahem* performing an act on him, when his mum walked in. She stayed in the room for another 5 minutes asking if I wanted to stay for dinner. Oh. My. God.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by different?)
    Surely people can hear that something's going on even if the door is shut?
    music?

and screw a bolt/latch thing onto your door.

-and i swear the earlier thread was someone trolling!! it was far to perfect.. kept me entertained for ageees

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittennffc)
    Eeek! How embarassing!

Me and my ex-boyfriend got caught, with me *ahem* performing an act on him, when his mum walked in. She stayed in the room for another 5 minutes asking if I wanted to stay for dinner. Oh. My. God.
    Perhaps she was hoping to get some sauce for the dessert. :eek:

(That's the last one )

ReputationRep:
    Eeek! How embarassing!

dear God, how awful. If I'd walked in on my child I wouldn't be wanting to stop and chat!

ReputationRep:
    Seems a bit wierd for her to stick around lol.

ReputationRep:
    Eeek! How embarassing!

Shoudda stood up, licked your lips, and retorted, "no thanks, i've had my fill for tonight!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lofty)
    She saw enough! Really doesnt work trying to grab the nearest thing to hide your modesty does it.........
    especially if it's a sex toy.

I hope my Bfs mum doesnt walk in on us. That would be awful

ReputationRep:
    Haha! I've been caught once with an old bf but my bf just now.. his mum came home from work one day and walked in on us about 10 minutes away from sex in her room :| Apparently the look on my face when I turned round to see her standing there was priceless :rolleyes: And he said if she ever actually did walk in on us he would just jump right out the window and leave me there to deal with her. :rofl: Charming :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    people must have sex at odd times of the day! whenever my bf stays at my house, we wait until everyone else is in bed! Then the chances of people coming in are far decreased! also, get locks fitted on your doors, guys!

ReputationRep:
    Some people can't stay at bf's houses though can they :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squirly)
    dear God, how awful. If I'd walked in on my child I wouldn't be wanting to stop and chat!
    I know, I was just like sat on my ex, pulling my top up, like dear God, this hasn't just happened. Couldn't believe she asked me to stop for dinner after that! I still blush if I think about it!

ReputationRep:
    if i have a 'special friend' over my family just phone me if they want to talk to me - and i just leave my shoes outside the door if there's an 'unexpected guest' so they know not to try and knock in the morning - and my mum SUGGESTED this! I really dunno why i caused so much hassle when i was a teenager, my family rocks!

ReputationRep:
    I know, I was just like sat on my ex, pulling my top up, like dear God, this hasn't just happened. Couldn't believe she asked me to stop for dinner after that! I still blush if I think about it!
    you can come round for dinner at my house if you like! :p:

ReputationRep:
    hehehe...

about 3 weeks ago me n the bf were.. *ahem* (this being about 11 at night, a perfectly respectable time) up in his room, 3 storeys above his parents, and suddenly his mum creeps upstairs to say goodnight!! :eek:

thank god she didnt come all the way into the room... i sprang up and hid behind the telly, whatever cover that offered (not much) and he kind of put his body half across the door so she could only see his bare chest!! - and managed to convince her we were just kissing!!!! (my bra was by her feet and fully visible )

so embarrassing!!! and i had to go home with her the next day

ReputationRep:
    Boyfriend's dad nearly walked in on us (a very long time ago) but luckily his room is in the loft and the door is at the bottom of the stairs and his dad realised once he was about half way up the stairs. I don't think he could have left fast enough! Luckily nothing was seen. Phew. Not happened since. Parents who learn from their mistakes. Wow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrentEnd)
    you can come round for dinner at my house if you like! :p:
    Kitten - was it you that Neg repped me for this?!

ReputationRep:
    Ha, my sister walked in whilst me and thee were "at it". I could have died. Thing is, the door was "wedged" - I have a door stopper that goes underneath it - she still walked in. Sister's, ey...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2006
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.