Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How do I tell a guy I like him? watch

Announcements

^ sorry (in the first line) I was meant to say because his mum was..getting angry!

ReputationRep:
    get him drunk then use the time honoured method of *stick your tongue down his throat* if it doesnt work (highly unlikely) then youcan claim drunkeness and all goes back to normal.

Just tell him. You ain't got much to lose. If you dont tell him u'll never find out if he likes u or not and you'll regret it. What if what if?!?!?!? Just tell him! Start by saying.. btw there's something i've been wanting to tell you for some time now.. I just want you to know, you don't have to do/say anything but I really like you.. Then if he stops say something like "I know you must be surprised and laugh" it'll be better that way trust me.

ReputationRep:
    Its not his fault is his family went to bed...

And if he txt u to say sorry he has alot of respect and was worried he might of upset you...

And he said he will ring you back...

Personally think its all good so don't worry about it tell him otherwise you will never stop thinking about it and why are there so many annon posters on this post?

(Original post by zav)
    Its not his fault is his family went to bed...

And if he txt u to say sorry he has alot of respect and was worried he might of upset you...

And he said he will ring you back...

Personally think its all good so don't worry about it tell him otherwise you will never stop thinking about it and why are there so many annon posters on this post?
    Thanx a lot, I really appreciate it that he did text. But hang on a sec, he told me to call him, but only when I said no, you call me, then he said he will. I probably should tell him, depends how the conversation goes when I next talk to him.

Hmm dunno about the anon posters, a lot of people got a lot of stories to share I guess :p: lol

ReputationRep:
    I think physical contact is the way to go. Playfully touch him during conversation until you get into mock battles or footsie, it then because increasingly obvious and flirtatious despite having started in concievably merely friendly way - his reaction will be a clear indication...

ReputationRep:
    i don't think most guys think enough about the importance of who rings who and if he was happy to ring you then there is no problem

(Original post by pendragon)
    I think physical contact is the way to go. Playfully touch him during conversation until you get into mock battles or footsie, it then because increasingly obvious and flirtatious despite having started in concievably merely friendly way - his reaction will be a clear indication...
    Right, this is kinda not possible right now, as I said I live in Leeds, and he Lives in London. The last time I saw him was last month, where I came down for an open day, and we were just pushing each other about, and talking normally, nothing to obvious! :confused:
    I think next I will see him in the summer!

(Original post by zav)
    i don't think most guys think enough about the importance of who rings who and if he was happy to ring you then there is no problem

Hmm if they don't think about it then it's ok I suppose, but what if I didn't call him, would he call me? That would be an indicator of whether he likes me or not, as it will show he misses me, and is willing to make an effort to talk!

ReputationRep:
    Well he said he would call you so just wait and c
    i know your passionate about him but i feel your reading to much into it. Talk to him explain the situation and c what he thinks. Don't get caught up worring about him not liking you as you don't know, ask and find out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Right, this is kinda not possible right now, as I said I live in Leeds, and he Lives in London. The last time I saw him was last month, where I came down for an open day, and we were just pushing each other about, and talking normally, nothing to obvious! :confused:
    I think next I will see him in the summer!
    Sorry didnt read the whole thread before posting.

I think you should give him a couple of days and see if he calls, dont let yourself get worked up, and then call him casually and ask what he is up to.

ReputationRep:
    You know guys are incredibly dumb when it comes to reading female signals directed at them. Subtlety to a guy is grabbing someones ass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok basically, I like my really good friend, we click so well togeather, and I *think* he feels the same way, but I'm never going to find out if I don't tell him how I feel, so I'm going to do it tonight (If I have the guts lol)

But I don't know how to slip it in the convo! I can't just come out with it randomly. So need some help from you guys! How do I tell him!?!?

If he doesn't feel the same I'm gona be so hurt, and what do I say if he doesn't feel the same way!?

Thanks in advance
    A direct answer to the thread's topic would be: Hi. I'm [insert name here]. I like you.
    A direct answer to your situation would be: Start asking him about his love life

Hey guys,
    thought I would give you a little update!! so that night I didn't tell him as he wanted to go to sleep!!!:rolleyes: So then, I said I wasn't going to call him right, and wait for him to call, well guess what I haven't talked to him on the phone since that day! Proud of my self, as I was so tempted to call, but didn't. I'm feeling now, I don't need someone like him, I make all the effort in the friendship it's like its one sided even tho when we do talk most of the time we end up talking for hours, but it's ME ringing him. Just shows if I didn't call, our friendship probably wouldn't go anywhere!
    So I'm not calling him, going to be nearly 3 weeks that I havent talked to him, and well if he ain't bothered why should I be!!

Had to get that off my chest!

ReputationRep:
    Good on you.

ReputationRep:
    Well done.

ReputationRep:
    gooodyy

ReputationRep:
    cool it worked out for you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 2, 2006
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.