Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh ****!! Damn UK release dates, listen guys i am so sorry for opening my big mouth

Yes, WBC is number 3

***feels shame***

ReputationRep:
    Well, I just had to go to their website, and De Stijl was definitely number two *nods*

ReputationRep:
    Damnit I keep replying too slowly! I need to brush up on my forum skills...

Hehehe, glad we cleared that up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n u c l e a r b u d d h a)
    Hehehe, glad we cleared that up.
    I always thought it was odd that their 'follow up' to the success of WBC was verey uncommercial

ReputationRep:
    I dig it, the new album was a dissapointment though.

The Raconteurs will make up for that though

I just don't get The Raconteurs. I like Jack White in The White Stripes and I like Brendan Benson on his own... how could they get it so wrong? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eccentric Man)
    Anybody else here dig this absolutely awesome duo?? And no, i'm not talking about the crap they recently put out i mean their REAL stuff:cool:
    I like most of their stuff... new and old... really loving the songs "Seven Nation Army" and "Blue Orchid"....

ReputationRep:
    White stripes= Best band in years. Hotel Yorba and Broken Bricks, Hypnotise and Take Take Take. How can u not love em lol.

Best band in years? Don't get too carried away there. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmy18)
    White stripes= Best band in years. Hotel Yorba and Broken Bricks, Hypnotise and Take Take Take. How can u not love em lol.
    :eek:

Sorry i am going to disagree with you on the "best band in years" thing.. :p: The Strokes whip their arses for sure.. and the killers, kaiser chiefs. :p:

ReputationRep:
    lolololol, you kid! ..surely?!

ReputationRep:
    no way ho- zay!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_ndy_)
    :eek:

Sorry i am going to disagree with you on the "best band in years" thing.. :p: The Strokes whip their arses for sure.. and the killers, kaiser chiefs. :p:

But those bands are so ... BORING :/ At least The White Stripes are kinda different.

ReputationRep:
    Strokes did one great album IMO, but it was hardly anything orriginal, just a remaking of the NY punk/new wave scene

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.