Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What drinks are definitely not for you? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anything alcoholic :p: And coke/pepsi. They make me nauseous for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    Jagermeister. Tastes like medicine :puke:

ReputationRep:
    I always chuck if Ive had too much wine. I also get drunk very easily from it. But unfortunately I love wine so I just have to try and control myself with it and not have too much. And vodka redbull makes me ill aswell.

ReputationRep:
    red wine
    cider

to be honest i have to be really careful how much i drink, i can drink quite a lot and not be too drunk but if i go past that stage you know for sure that i'll throw it all back up the next morning. i'm one of those people who gets terrible hangovers

so it's all about self control

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duke Flipside)
    Oh god thats another one, its awful, had it in Hard Rock Cologne and it was six euros a shot! :eek: Good job somebody else paid :p:

ReputationRep:
    hate coffee and wine. make me feel ill. but they are the kind of things u develop a taste for when older.
    also any cheap crap like wkd and bacardi breezer...ergh. esp the blue wkd, who'd want that??!!! just the colour puts u off!

my fav is jd and coke too. its gorgeous...or some of the home made rum from my local pub with coke. now that is nice!

Bushmills and other cheap whiskeys. I have enormous difficulty drinking a measure of the stuff after an unfortunate drinking game related incident last year.

ReputationRep:
    Cider and Lambrini. Just the smell puts me off drinking for weeks. Ergh.

ReputationRep:
    Alcopops - the sugar makes me feel ill.

Ooh and malibu.. used to love the stuff but I've definitely gone off it, the smell is so sickly and urgh..

ReputationRep:
    Whiskey

Can't drink that stuff, nevermind suffer its effect, makes me gag. Other than that I can pretty much force myself to drink most stuff in order to get drunk

ReputationRep:
    i dont like anythign besdies water, apple juice, freshly squeezed lemon and milk.

dont come near me with fizzy drinks. blackcurrent ribena makes me sick :-S
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by gemby!)
    i dont like anythign besdies water, apple juice, freshly squeezed lemon and milk.

dont come near me with fizzy drinks. blackcurrent ribena makes me sick :-S
    If you can't drink ribena then there is something wrong with you :p:

Ribena is the best drink ever. The only reason I don't drink more of it is that it costs so much compared to other similar drinks. But it is really the best and if I can I buy it from Netto (I don't mind admitting this) because often they sell it for half the price other supermarkets do.

ReputationRep:
    Whiskey.

The violence, the vomit, the total loss of control, the nakedness, the memories and oh, the hangover.

Never again!!

ReputationRep:
    Eurgh. White Lightening. Eurgh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    Lambrini :eek: Now that is MY drink :cool: Its one of the only things I can drink a whole bottle of and be able to handle myself and not get out of control.

Quite good on the White Lightening as well lol
    Do you drink these on a park bench by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    Lambrini Girls!!!

haha.

ReputationRep:
    JD doesn't agree with me. Vodka mudshakes make me ill too, just one and I'm all over the place!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OppressedMass)
    Do you drink these on a park bench by any chance?
    Sometimes actually :rofl: Not so often now cos we always drink in my bf's house but sometimes I still get the urge to drink outside .

ReputationRep:
    OMG anything vodka shake.... barf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duke Flipside)
    Jagermeister sponsors the Hockey club at uni, so feel kind of obliged to try it...

I cannot stand straight vodka, beer of any description, JD, Vodka RedBull (bad experience when I had about 10 doubles and can't remember half the night), red wine, absinth (after having one shot and nearly throwing up)

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.