Turn on thread page Beta

South Park !!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I liked the New Orleans one. That was classic South Park satire there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p00p)
    And when the woman has four penises in her at the same time, then stands over the men and pees on them, is that part of being in love too? Five midgets, spanking a man covered in Thousand Island dressing. Is that making love? :rofl:
    I love it when a simple quote has the ability to make me laugh as much as the cartoon.

ReputationRep:
    Part 2...oh man I hoped they would show Mohammed.

It was funny though, how it portrayed the double standards. They can show Jesus crapping all over George Bush, but not Mohammed giving Peter a Salmon helmet.

ReputationRep:
    So, was that refusal to show Muhammad actually a decision of Comedy Central or was it a gigantically-ironic piss-take by the South Park guys, I was a bit hazy on that.
    They should have showed him though, show that everything Kyle said was true and that terrorism cannot be given in to.
    I loved the bit about the First Amendment at the press conference, that was awesome.

ReputationRep:
    What would Brian Boitano do?

ReputationRep:
    You ever met Kyles mom she's the biggest ***** in the whole wide world.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBzkn...h=south%20park

still makes me piss myself, literally....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBzkn...h=south%20park

still makes me piss myself, literally....
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Not best part of the film.

I laugh when they are trying to save Kenny.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG!""

"Who put a potato in the microwave?"

"Oh my bad Sir, I missed lunch."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    Not best part of the film.

I laugh when they are trying to save Kenny.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG!""

"Who put a potato in the microwave?"

"Oh my bad Sir, I missed lunch."
    :toofunny:
    I believe it still holds the record for the most swearwords used in a film.
    There were just so many funny things in that movie, it's just a classic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiggles)
    Woodland Critter Christmas - (quite possibly the most screwed up half hour of television programming in history)
    Hail Satan!

ReputationRep:
    I like the one named 'do handicapped people go to hell' episode where the ids get scared of going to hell and set up their own church with cartman as the pastor.- 'this girl has a very ugly face and i will slap her to get all the ugliness out and bearable to look at.' Also 'passion of the jew' is excellent where cartman thinks mel gibson wants him to begin ethnic cleansing jews and dresses up as hitler and marches down the street- 'the passion is such a wonderful film. yeh it really guilt trips you into believing in god'.

ReputationRep:
    I have never really watched it till recently, watched the aclaimed scientology episode with tom ctuise in very funny although most of the episode focuses on jokes implying hes gay rather than his religion hehe

I watch it most evenings, it's brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black_mamba)
    Has anyone seen 'Good times with weapons' episode? That song... and the characters in animé style... Very cool.

So sad that Chef is leaving now ... (has he really been killed off?)

lol love that ep

BUT i love all south park, and have seen most eps, none of the new ones yet though:s:

ReputationRep:
    I loved the latest 2-part episode that aired in America.

However it's very interesting that they didn't show Mohammed - anyone remember the Super Best Friends episode from a few years back? They showed him in that episode...

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    LOL, good one mate.

ReputationRep:
    I love SP but don't have the right channels to watch it anymore
    I have the film on DVD though and I watch it loads.

Mr Garrison: Eric, did you say the F word?!
    Cartman: Jew?
    Kyle: No, he means f***. You can't say f*** in school you f*****g fatass.

:toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quadruple_twist)
    I loved the latest 2-part episode that aired in America.

However it's very interesting that they didn't show Mohammed - anyone remember the Super Best Friends episode from a few years back? They showed him in that episode...
    Completely different circumstances then, since the Danish paper pictures everyones been super sensitive not to piss off Muslims.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.