Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pandy)
    Put your finger in his bum. He'll love that.
    i think she wants to know how to kiss, not how to take his temperature:indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lillybut)
    LMAO:rofl:

brush his neck with your lips (slightly)
    put your hands on his chest (best if he's got mucles) and grab them a bit when the kiss is getting hot lol.

ReputationRep:
    omg ive just thought...i dnno what i do with my hands when im kissing,.....errrrrrr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Eww lick his adams apple? DISGUSTING. I hate adams apple anyway. LoL
    I TOTALLY agree. Eww eww eww.

ReputationRep:
    LMAO

Thanks anyway I'll try licking the adams apple and sticking the finger up the bum. Let you know how it'll work out.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: LMAO

Thanks anyway I'll try licking the adams apple and sticking the finger up the bum. Let you know how it'll work out.
    rofl i was just going to recommend the second part :/

ReputationRep:
    good luck with that....

ReputationRep:
    I prefer my girlfriends' arms to be resting on my shoulders if she is kissing me.

behind her back.

ReputationRep:
    What a randomly hilarious oh-so-useful thread

ReputationRep:
    Just do whatever feels right! If the occassion requires a firm grope, so be it! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    You bring a whole new meaning to this thread!
    LOL are you challenging me? besides, the OP was asking what to do when she's kissing her boyfriend and that was what I did when I was kissing my ex! hahahaa!

and I seriously do NOT recommend sticking your finger up his butt until you're ABSOLUTELY certain he's okay with it. lol

ReputationRep:
    What an excellent thread! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by strawberry)
    and I seriously do NOT recommend sticking your finger up his butt until you're ABSOLUTELY certain he's okay with it. lol
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by strawberry)
    I used to kiss my ex's neck, nibble his neck, nibble his earlobe, kiss his nose...and usually I have my arms around his waist. He usually grabs my wrists and put my arms around his neck. If we're passionately kissing, then I'd have my arms around his neck or my hands in his hair.
    I think i love you lol lol

For the person who wants the advice... just go with the flow!!!!

Eww lick his adams apple? DISGUSTING. I hate adams apple anyway. LoL
    My bf asked for that but i couldn't................it is sick! Although he continually did it to me on in my vaginal area.........do guys actually like doing this, he did!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x.narb.x)
    Put your hands down his pants.
    and I bet she'll feel nuts.
    My bf asked for that but i couldn't................it is sick! Although he continually did it to me on in my vaginal area.........do guys actually like doing this, he did!
    I think there's a bit of confusion regarding what an adam's apple is. I'm not too sure how it can be compared to a vagina.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2006
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.