Turn on thread page Beta

Revision in easter holz!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    I've just started my Easter Holidays now and INTEND (although i know i wont) to lots and lots of revision.

ReputationRep:
    I did some 2day

ReputationRep:
    I've only done a little bit, this is not good .....

ReputationRep:
    Ive done nothing but revise over easter...some "holiday"

ReputationRep:
    i have done a paragraph for an essay plan and skimmed a chapter of my vietnam book on the train. so no. oh dear!! :-S then again, i hardly worked for gcses or as'... so anything i do do from now will be a bonus :-D optimism!

ReputationRep:
    I have done some! To be honest, i have actually been actively revising throughout the year, and did a lot in the February half term! For example, i now how complete revision notes for the whole of my A2 geology, so it is just a case of going over them! I really need to do some work for chemistry and english though (I studied Othello, but i don't quite know what happened but i can hardly tell you the characters involved or anything! Think i was asleep in the lessons maybe!). My main priority now is Geology coursework, which is due in on tuesday, but my parents go away tomorrow so i have a free house all weekend- plenty of time to do the coursework/ pull all nighters without being told to go to bed or anything!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    i havent done much atal but im not really that worried because im more of a crammer and would forget things if i do it all now. i'll do some for the mocks ive got when i come back but im not too worried just yet..

ReputationRep:
    I neeeeeeeed motivation.....dear God somebody please help me!! I bring new meaning to the word procrastination! LOL..... [inside she's crying..!] hehe.

ReputationRep:
    You need motivation? How about this? You need to get into University of Birmingham.

ReputationRep:
    You need motivation? How about this? You need to get into University of Birmingham.
    Well thats my motivation right there, although I still havnt started revising for my A2's.... at least I only need BBB!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeathAwaitsU)
    You got it. I'm def not gonna get that AAB by doing no work - bring on 4 hours of revision this afternoon!! :s: :yawn: :thumpdown

ReputationRep:
    Done quite alot of french (finished aural prep & an essay), bit of History (read through some welsh stuff last night), nothing for chem (intend to do ppapers today), nothing for biol, nothing for sociology...

Am trying to stick to my timetable...but it's proving v difficult...**** worried about exams though (AS')...can't stop thinking bout it.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm i havent done enough, about 2 hours in total, not good, did manage to make notes on most of my module one chemistry though.

ReputationRep:
    I started revising quite some time ago, though I'll be in trouble if I don't get at least 3 As (hopefully 4) in terms of where I want to go and what I want to do. I tend to do a good few hours every day, be it a week day, weekend, or holiday. Just doing tiny bits here and there will make a difference in the long term; kinda like smoking, but for the right reasons and beneficial consequences

Good luck everyone!

EDIT: btw, I'm doing my AS just now.

ReputationRep:
    Today is my first proper revision day! Before, I just flicked through a few pages of a revision book reaallly quickly, consoling myself and telling myself that would count. Feeling unmotivated too now...

ReputationRep:
    Keep going guys!! ... I've not done as much as I'd have liked today - been covering Autism, which is quite a big topic. Have spent an hour or two and have covered Characteristics, and halfway through Explanations. Gotta finish Explanations and then do Treatments. It's hard work but gotta keep going!! Can't believe college starts again tomorrow :bawling: HOW quickly are the exams coming up!! :afraid:
    x x

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.