Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You sure can, added to members list in one sec.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DartsOfPleasure)
    This show is so funny! It's on tonight, woo! Can I join
    Welcome DartsOfPleasure

ReputationRep:
    "Hi my name is Peter and i'll be your nipples"

ReputationRep:
    Brian : "How about a lot less talk and a lot more, SHUT THE HELL UP?!"

ReputationRep:
    There is already a society btw http://thestudentroom.co.uk/showthre...ghlight=family

it did pretty much die a while back though

ReputationRep:
    Well, if it died, it's worth starting another do you not think? Especially seeing as it died around 6 months ago...

ReputationRep:
    Ah it wasnt on the list, ill keep this one going then since its dead. You up for joining serious narb?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Well, if it died, it's worth starting another do you not think? Especially seeing as it died around 6 months ago...
    alright chill your beans, was just showing it was there, probably a fair few good quotes there. Put them right back in the fridge...

and yeah i'll join, why not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    alright chill your beans, was just showing it was there, probably a fair few good quotes there. Put them right back in the fridge...
    My beans? :confused:... is that a euphemism? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Ok kool added you to members list.

ReputationRep:
    Ah another hilarious moment that I came across:

German Tour Guide: You vill find more on Germany's contributions to ze arts in ze pamphlets ve have provided.
    Brian : Yeah, about your pamphlet... uh, I'm not seeing anything about German history between 1939 and 1945. There's just a big gap.
    Tour guide: Everyone vas on vacation. On your left is Munich's first city hall, erected in 15...
    Brian : Wait, what are you talking about? Germany invaded Poland in 1939 and...
    Tour Guide: We were invited. Punch vas served. Check vit Poland.
    Brian : You can't just ignore those years. Thomas Mann fled to America because of Nazism's stranglehold on Germany.
    Tour guide: Nope, nope. He left to manage a Dairy Queen.
    Brian : A Dairy Queen? That's preposterous.
    Tour guide: I vill hear no more insinuations about the German people. Nothing bad happened. Sie werden sich hinsetzen. Sie werden ruhig sein. Sie werden nicht beleidigen Deutschland. You will sit down. You will shut up. You will not insult Germany. (Throws his hand up in a Hitler salute.)

Mike

ReputationRep:
    Hilarious :rofl: still gets me laughing even when I'm reading it

ReputationRep:
    its not so much that i want to kill louis, it just that i dont want her to be alive...anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stirlingboy)
    its not so much that i want to kill louis, it just that i dont want her to be alive...anymore.
    LMAO

ReputationRep:
    I've been waiting for this.. Sign me up Scotty!

ReputationRep:
    YaY Nightowl, welcome . Your under co-founders

ReputationRep:
    Quote of the Day
    Lois: Oh, I haven't been on a college campus in years. Everything seems so different.
    Stewie: Really? Perhaps if you laid on your back with your ankles behind your ears that would ring a few bells.

ReputationRep:
    Where is everyone?

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, come back ahhhh lol.

ReputationRep:
    So, who is everyone's favourite character? And you can't say Stewie without a proper justification!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.