Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexandra)
    hahaha! yes.. and im plannign on going lse.. hmm.. :rolleyes:

i think its the university of paris (not 100% sure though)
    LOL
    this is not much of a help since there are at least 2 top law schools in the university of paris including: Paris 1 - Sorbonne and Paris 2 - Assas

ReputationRep:
    Its all on the LSE website in the law section, octavius85

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexeynechaev)
    Its all on the LSE website in the law section, octavius85
    not if they closed the course :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    seeing as there is no more LLF, what does it matter which uofp it was? its probably the same uni that kings is offering.. check their website

ReputationRep:
    Hey so how many people here intend to do postgrad studies after completing the LLB?

ReputationRep:
    im definately doing a masters (min) after the LLB. ive always wanted to do either "modern history and politics" or law, so i might take a masters in something to do with history. depends on how the llb goes of course.

ReputationRep:
    ah i see. As for me i'm planning to do LLM...not sure whether it will still be in LSE though but of course like what you said, everything depends on the LLB first.. .and before that my A levels!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deathscythe HG)
    ah i see. As for me i'm planning to do LLM...not sure whether it will still be in LSE though but of course like what you said, everything depends on the LLB first.. .and before that my A levels!!!
    hope you dont think im stupid, but what does llm mean exactly? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexandra)
    hope you dont think im stupid, but what does llm mean exactly? :p:
    oh oh, what don't you go check it yourself in wikipedia ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Octavius85)
    oh oh, what don't you go check it yourself in wikipedia ?
    why the sarcasm? havent had enough sleep?

ReputationRep:
    that's what you told me last time "go check it yourself". And yep I m going to have some sleep now. I see you went to bed already despite I forgot to sing you your little song, maybe tomorow

ReputationRep:
    LLM = Legum Magister. It's Latin. Well i won't regard a person as 'stupid' for not knowing a word...lol:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Octavius85)
    that's what you told me last time "go check it yourself". And yep I m going to have some sleep now. I see you went to bed already despite I forgot to sing you your little song, maybe tomorow
    cyprus is 2 hours ahead so it was late last night when i was on
    when did i tell you to check it yourself? hope i didnt sound rude! :eek:
    you're going to sing me a song? should i be afraid? :p:

ReputationRep:
    LLM = Legum Magister. It's Latin. Well i won't regard a person as 'stupid' for not knowing a word...lol:p:
    actually i did look it up in wikipedia :P: i would've never have guessed it meant all that fancy latin stuff!!

ReputationRep:
    yea...and even LLB and LLD are all latin i think!

ReputationRep:
    yea...and even LLB and LLD are all latin i think!
    hm.. i guess you learn something new everyday!
    What are you planning on doing after your studies? lawyer?

ReputationRep:
    most probably...but now i'm kinda thinking that the prospects of being a lecturer in uni is kinda exciting too. But don't think i will enter the business field like one of my seniors did...i basically have no interest in it!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

I also have an offer to study Law at LSE... Horrible offer though.. AAA on TOP of the A in Maths I got last year! They said I would have been better off not telling them about that.. something about a rule saying you have to get 3 As in one sitting?

Anyhow I am pretty sure I will accept LSE.... although I am finding it hard to chose between LSE and Kings..:confused: :confused:

I wont be staying in halls though, I only live 20 or so mins away by bus so I guess it makes more sense to stay at home.

Anyone attending the Visit Day tomorrow?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaB71187)
    Hey!

I also have an offer to study Law at LSE... Horrible offer though.. AAA on TOP of the A in Maths I got last year! They said I would have been better off not telling them about that.. something about a rule saying you have to get 3 As in one sitting?

Anyhow I am pretty sure I will accept LSE.... although I am finding it hard to chose between LSE and Kings..:confused: :confused:

I wont be staying in halls though, I only live 20 or so mins away by bus so I guess it makes more sense to stay at home.

Anyone attending the Visit Day tomorrow?!?
    I have an offer for Economics, but I should be there, unless there is something more important at school that comes up. I would go for LSE, if I were you- was just talking to a King's lawyer doing Masters now and he said that he wished he'd gone to LSE rather than King's... They are both in a good place and both have a good name, so I guess it is a hard choice indeed.

Good luck on getting the grades

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 6, 2008
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.