Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Haha I have purple hair... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -x-buttercup-x-)
    Awww thankyou everyone, my mum says I look goth, and my grandma likes me with blonde hair so god knows how she'll react when she comes over on Sunday. But I love it so I dont care =p xx
    your grandma will be gonna copy your hair color cuz she'll love it, im pretty sure!

ReputationRep:
    Awww thankyou everyone, my mum says I look goth, and my grandma likes me with blonde hair so god knows how she'll react when she comes over on Sunday. But I love it so I dont care =p xx
    Your mum thinks that you look like a Goth? I was thinking that you looked like something entirely different! Was your hair naturally blonde then?

ReputationRep:
    Yes in her slightly drunken state last night she did say I looked gothy, but a good goth apparently. And my hairs naturally mousey brown but I had a blonde a couple of years ago. Then took the plunge and became a proper brunnette but my grandmas never liked it. She even told me! My mum fell out with her about it lol

ReputationRep:
    Yes in her slightly drunken state last night she did say I looked gothy, but a good goth apparently. And my hairs naturally mousey brown but I had a blonde a couple of years ago. Then took the plunge and became a proper brunnette but my grandmas never liked it. She even told me! My mum fell out with her about it lol
    Lol. I was thinking that you looked more emo or punkisk or is that just me?

ReputationRep:
    Agreeing with the girls here, gets the tick from me :yy:

Compliments not just your warm skin tone but the colour of your eyes as well, simply gorgeous.

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou =D

And I don't think there's much chance of me getting mistaken for a punk so I think I'll be ok.

ReputationRep:
    i'm so jealous, it looks so nice, and its such a lovely colour and it really suits you :p:

i've wanted to dye my hair dark brown for ages... but i've been too scared. I'm worried my skin is too pale for it. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Love it! Looks fantastic, really suits your colouring.

ReputationRep:
    WOOO!!! Purple hair ROCKS! I had my hair purple for about 8 months, and I loved it. Just people started getting used to it, and I can't have people getting used to my appearance :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.