Girl - No
    19.35%
    Boy - Yes
    29.03%
    Boy - No
    13.36%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x.narb.x)
    Can't sleep cuddled up, its ok for 30 mins, but then I'm just like "screw this, I need to sleep" and then I move over. One of the reasons why I can't sleep with people in a single bed, just ain't enuff room.

Had to share a single bed with my boyfriend from the start, part from recently, you get used to it and good excuse for me to cuddle up, even though we take up the same space in a double lol.

ReputationRep:
    cuddling is great up to the time of actual sleeping

i cant sleep with my arm round someone. i need my own personal space to sleep, mainly cos im really hot blooded and need to lie half outta the duvet half the time even in winter. therefore an extra persons body heat is a no no-but i love cuddling at any other time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munchkin18)
    nope, i like my space because i move around a lot. cuddling is ok for a while, but not all night!
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    does anyone else find cuddly sleeping in a single bed easier than in a double?

ReputationRep:
    Spooning, with one arm over me, holding hands :love:

Couldn't do full hug, lying on his arm would hurt!! I have a kingsized and him a double, still insist on hugging unless either has a hump with the other etc! Usually wake up miles apart, though. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_meiow)
    Had to share a single bed with my boyfriend from the start, part from recently, you get used to it and good excuse for me to cuddle up, even though we take up the same space in a double lol.
    I don't get used to it, spend the whole night sleeping for 30 mins and waking up for the next 1hour, by the time its time to "wake up" I've spent most of the night awake and I'm pretty much ready to collapse.

Not fun.

ReputationRep:
    hehe i like to cheat a bit...we'll cuddle watching a movie or something and i'll go to sleep, and he's too nice to chuck me out at the end (usually):p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xx_ambellina_xx)
    does anyone else find cuddly sleeping in a single bed easier than in a double?
    Come to think of it, yes actually. Humm!

ReputationRep:
    I can't ****ing stand it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *~vicki~*)
    yes, i am a cuddly sleeper, i think my bf is too, unless he does the 'hug and roll' aka Ross from Friends
    Do guys actually do that?

ReputationRep:
    I'm cuddlyish. Sometimes I just want to lie with my back to him, maybe with his arm around me or his hand on my side. Other times we sleep locked together, or with me/him lying with my/his head on the other's shoulder.

he has a single and I have a double (I used to have a single). We are always more cuddly in a single, there is no room to stretch out. But I always feel achy and sweaty in the morning, in a way I don't in a double bed.

ReputationRep:
    i dont like it. i spend more time awake than asleep and i cant get comfy

ReputationRep:
    I wish i had someone to cuddle up with!! Enjoy it to the people who have someone to cuddle up with.

ReputationRep:
    I love cuddling when awake, but cannot fall asleep whilst cuddling. I have a couple of joint pain problems which mean I fidget a lot before getting comfy in what are quite often strange positions. We've just about mastered sleeping in a single bed, but it definitely doesn't involve cuddling up!

ReputationRep:
    I hate having to share a bed with someone! I need my own space when I'm sleeping and I get all uncomfortable when someone is wrapped around me...and hot.

A bit of a cuddle and some sleepy kisses are nice and then bugger off to your side (or preferably your own bed) and let me sleep!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *~vicki~*)
    yes, i am a cuddly sleeper, i think my bf is too, unless he does the 'hug and roll' aka Ross from Friends
    LOL the hug and roll! what a man!
    Im cuddly....my bf is cuddly too I think.....well yeah he is actually.. although he could also be doing the hug and roll... im all curious now!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, not fussed either way, but I do like my own space if I get too hot! I move around a lot when I sleep so doubt cuddling all night would work

Its nice sleeping in the same bed as someone and just holding hands while you fall asleep

ReputationRep:
    I like cuddling but like my own space sometimes too... I find it pretty impossible to sleep and cuddle at the same time as I get too hot!

ReputationRep:
    i love falling asleep cuddling its the best part

apart from wen he snores:P

ReputationRep:
    "1st Year Artificial Intelligence with Cognitive Science, University of Sussex"
    That is the coolest degree I have ever heard of.

As for this thread: I would if I could.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 21, 2006
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.