Does anyone else think this is just sick?! Watch

Imster
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
So, anyone want to come to my spanking party?

lol xD spanking party...haha...

I'll say it one more time for effect..Spanking party???? LOL <.<

ok, I'm done.
Ili
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by sash37uk)
I came across this site when researching on my own strict parents - but this is just crazy! My parents are funny about me staying out late and the rest of it but they would never do anything so humiliating, i would probably hit them back...

http://www.icq.com/groups/view_msg.p...opic_id=545795

Im especially freaked out by the mother and her 16 year old son ewwww.
omg. i find that site utterly disturbing. where did you get it?
saoirse
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Erm...that seems pretty dodgy...i think its prolly some kind of fetish site for consenting adults? The alternative is basically child abuse and doesnt bear thinking about...
saoirse
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Um yeah if u click on messageboard its all weird ****!
drawmeamonkey
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ewwwwww

could have done without seeing the rest of that messageboard

as long as it isn't child abuse though. aren't there laws against smacking kids now? surely these people should be being investigated (if its not all euphemism for more grown up activity :rolleyes:)
HammerTime
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
That must be a joke. Im considering emailing the original poster for more information on how I should spank better...
GerardT
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by drawmeamonkey)
ewwwwww

could have done without seeing the rest of that messageboard

as long as it isn't child abuse though. aren't there laws against smacking kids now? surely these people should be being investigated (if its not all euphemism for more grown up activity :rolleyes:)
I think in Scotland all smacking is banned, and in England (and Wales?) you can smack but not so hard as to leave a mark, and you can only use your hand (no belts etc.)

Of course in NI, being stuck about 20 years in the past practically anything is legal unless you're killing the kid or something. Corporal punishment in private/religious schools here is still legal (although I know of no school who practice it).
drawmeamonkey
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by GerardT)
I think in Scotland all smacking is banned, and in England (and Wales?) you can smack but not so hard as to leave a mark, and you can only use your hand (no belts etc.)

Of course in NI, being stuck about 20 years in the past practically anything is legal unless you're killing the kid or something. Corporal punishment in private/religious schools here is still legal (although I know of no school who practice it).
:eek: corporal punishment still legal?!!? no way. the EU aren't doing their job somewhere!
Segat1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
that looks like a pi$$ take
ringlets anon.
Report 12 years ago
erlak erlak. that is revolting. Those kids are old enough to understand that this is wrong! I think they should do some serious retaliating.
shyopstv
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think this tops the ast two in terms of pure sickness

http://www.icq.com/groups/view_msg.p...opic_id=723735

The way they go "do this. It leaves no bruises" :mad:

The worst part is that many of them seem quite serious
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It seems to me that these parents get pleasure from their children taking their knickers off and touching them.
lollipopsticks
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
sounds like the programme that was on channel 4 lastnite at 11pm
x-Jodie-x
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oook thats weird!!!:eek:

http://www.icq.com/groups/view_msg.p...opic_id=645468

I swear that ^ must be for the parents pleasure or something ...:confused:
its too weird!!
WokSz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Spiral Architect)
Thats character building stuff.
or it could damage it.
adogintheocean
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
that stuffs fu cked up i wud kill me mum or dad if thewy tried stuff like that wen i was akid
yusufu
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by adogintheocean)
that stuffs fu cked up i wud kill me mum or dad if thewy tried stuff like that wen i was akid
Risky. You'd probably end up in jail where some huge guy with a rabbit tattoo on his arm and a penchant for sadism took a liking to you.
teh_samby
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:eek: Woah, are these people for real?!

Plus, giving out their email addresses like that is just asking for abusive messages...
L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by GerardT)
I think in Scotland all smacking is banned
Nope, sort of thing they'd probably do here though.

"Reasonable" physical punishment is allowed. Indeed, corporal punishment was still going on in independent schools here til quite recently.

I got a few good skelps (as they say here) when I was a young scamp. Didn't do me any harm.

(Original post by drawmeamonkey)
:eek: corporal punishment still legal?!!? no way. the EU aren't doing their job somewhere!
I think you're probably confusing the EU with the Council of Europe, who did the European Convention on Human Rights, which is part of UK law by virtue of the Human Rights Act.
pattirudi23
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The Children Act 2004 has a section about 'reasonable punishment' - this webpage explains it quite well.. http://www.odysseustrust.org/childrenact/index.html

To me, the link doesnt look like a joke... very sad, but I expect there are loopholes in the law that say its ok to have discussion boards of that nature :confused:

These sorts of things are sadly always going to be part of some peoples lives, but the fact that it is so openly displayed for the world to see, I think is quite interesting. These people seem to be proud of what they do to their children.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (52)
29.71%
No - I got the required grades (101)
57.71%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (22)
12.57%

Watched Threads