Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I never negative rep anyone, I just find out where they live and take a **** on their doorstep. It doesn't affect their account but it does leave a nasty stain and I can do it more than once a day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    there are cool new features
    What features are there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockelinho)
    I'll be outside Stratford station in a min..

lol....Damn.

(Original post by spunk trumpet)
    What features are there?
    Um...Everything is shiner?

You know what they say, shiny happy people...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonathan)
    I thought the title of this thread was

negative rep- pretty??
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Neg Rep isn't a big deal, if someone annoys you, you tell them, and help them towards a shiny red gem, and thats all there is to it. Don't moan about it.

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever tried to neg rep someone in real life, its not pretty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evil-Tuna)
    Have you ever tried to neg rep someone in real life, its not pretty
    I refer you to my earlier post....

ReputationRep:
    someone kept messaging me asking me to give them postive rep......hmm i wonder what i should do :rolleyes:
    i dont think people should ago around messaging and asking people for rep

ReputationRep:
    for goodness sake, this is soo stupid! who cares if you get neg/pos rep!!
    If you say what you feel and someone doesnt like it, then tough! why try to not be yourself just to make someone else happy/ or in this case, to not aggravate anyone? its lame! if some idiot neg reps you for no reason, then "oh well". think about it, is it THAAAT important?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexandra)
    for goodness sake, this is soo stupid! who cares if you get neg/pos rep!!
    If you say what you feel and someone doesnt like it, then tough! why try to not be yourself just to make someone else happy/ or in this case, to not aggravate anyone? its lame! if some idiot neg reps you for no reason, then "oh well". think about it, is it THAAAT important?
    i don't care :hmmmm: That's my whole point:evilb:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lillybut)
    i don't care :hmmmm: That's my whole point:evilb:
    In that case, excellent use of sarcasm here :rolleyes:

I am quite hurt! Whoever gave me neg rep i applaud you as you have ruined my life. I will no longer walk down the street with a smile on my face or wake up on a sunny day and run to the window to open the curtains and let the light flood in. I will no longer be able to look at myself in the mirror and be at peace. I can no longer sing the fine tunes of the world, or save little ducklings from the fierce fox. The days will become long, and the nights cold as i have been a bad bad girl.

ReputationRep:
    why thankyou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lillybut)
    I am quite hurt! Whoever gave me neg rep i applaud you as you have ruined my life.
    Right now, I wish it had been me.
    (Original post by Liam The Eagle)
    I never negative rep anyone
    I do.

A lot. Looks like 1 out of every 4 reps I give is positive :eek:

I make sure I use my rep every day though, and when I struggle to find someone it usually ends up being positive. I try not to waste it on n00bs with 10 posts who will disappear in a week's time though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talya)
    I try not to waste it on n00bs with 10 posts who will disappear in a week's time though
    How come? Are our posts not as useful as those of the high posters'?

ReputationRep:
    my first neg was really upsetting - still it was from p.s.anne

ReputationRep:
    How come? Are our posts not as useful as those of the high posters'?
    Like I said, you might leave in a week. Once you're up to about 100 you'll be on my radar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talya)
    Like I said, you might leave in a week. Once you're up to about 100 you'll be on my radar
    But if a high poster was to make a post worthy of your rep, you'd rep them. But if the same post was made by me or another n00b we wouldn't get it? I smell a faint whiff of n00bism.

ReputationRep:
    But if a high poster was to make a post worthy of your rep, you'd rep them. But if the same post was made by me or another n00b we wouldn't get it? I smell a faint whiff of n00bism.
    I may save your post in my TSR posts to rep folder and rep it in the future. But not right away.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.