The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
you say 'oh well ive started smoking again' but then you say 'i havent smoked yet'. Well it looks like you've already made up your mind...
Reply 21
Anonymous
Oh well...I'm smoking again. and it just doesnt make sense [or does it?].
i am on a diet
i ve been working out a lot
i have been having loads of stress due to workload
plus my girlfriend and I are going thru a rough patch.

I used to smoke 3 years ago and i ve been wanting a cigarette so much lately...i havent smoked yet but i am on my way to get some cigarettes from the local 24h..why? arg!:frown:

Try quitting again. The main difference between those who manage to quit permanently and those who do not is that the former do not give up. If you have not already bought the cigarettes I would suggest you don't do it. If the health risks and price is not enough of a motivation, consider that your senses will improve. In particular your sense of smell will be much better if you stop smoking. Would be a bit of a shame if you lost the ability to smell your girlfriend, no?
Talya
You don't get new lungs every 3 weeks though :eek:

Stooooop!

Wow

It would be cool if you did! :biggrin: though you might have trouble breathing whilst they were re-growing :s:
Lungs regrowing? Thats just freaky. If you wanna stop and you have a conscience... think of all the non smokers who are choking on your cigarette smoke and the fact that your breath will smell like an ash tray. NOw aint that attractive? :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending