The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm voting Music, since you have to have true talent and have to put in a lot of work to get an A.
Reply 21
maths REALLY should be on the poll...
Yeah I've been told thats really hard. Even the smartest girl in my year said so and she is SMART! :eek:
Reply 23
biology!!!!!
my whole class just got U's in our mocks!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:frown:
Anything that requires essays :teeth:
My most difficult is Media, and I'm definitely not kidding. I'm rubbish at it.
i've done psychology,a bit of ICT,psychics, a bit of Latin,French,Spanish,Literature and so Biology,Chemistry,Psychology,Physics,Maths and Critical Thinking.

i think the hardest is psychology...:s:...no infact all of them!
I'd say Further Maths should've been up there.
Rosalily
I'd say Further Maths should've been up there.

ooo so true!
Reply 29
Physics scared me for a while TBH. :eek: Darn capacitors, moments, gravitation, etc.
Knogle
Physics scared me for a while TBH. :eek: Darn capacitors, moments, gravitation, etc.

i know!!! :bawling: it's scarred me for life
Reply 31
Thank GOD I never have to touch physics with a 10-feet pole again. Ever. :p:

I was lucky to squeeze out an A at the 'A' levels, heh.
Knogle
Thank GOD I never have to touch physics with a 10-feet pole again. Ever. :p:

I was lucky to squeeze out an A at the 'A' levels, heh.

:rofl:
me neither...although i reeally liked electricity it was my best part. but then i thought i was through with physics and then comes M1! GRR :mad:
My hardest subject is either English lit or history- it varies- but I'd find something creative like art or music the hardest because I have no creativity whatsoever! :p:
My hardest subject is French - just because of the sheer volume of stuff you have to learn for the oral exams. And yes, its worse than Chemistry!
Reply 35
I find Chemistry the hardest... Especially organic chemistry :mad:
The kids at my school do history and what I see them go through is akin to HELL.
Music definitely. Even though I've got grade 8 piano and violin, you have to be good at so many different things to be able to do well in in - composing, listening, harmony exercises, essay writing, studying pieces in stupid amounts of detail as well as performing. And at my school because of the stupid timetable, we get 1 lesson less a week than all the other subjects to do a full AS/A2 course.
Reply 38
theres no maths on the poll.

i like the fact that i do 2 languages (3rd hardest according to poll) and chemistry (hardest) lol. oh and two maths, but thats not on there. i like a challenge it seems...:smile:

i think i have to agree with the rest of you about chem though, it seems to be the hardest, but i think thats because i dont enjoy it as much and i dont absorb it as easily as my other subjects
lol, what a joke, maths isn't listed but critical thinking is!

Latest