Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    My point was that if it was half an hour exactly, you'd have people looking at their watches and going "has it been half an hour yet?". Then realising that it has. Then losing, AGAIN, before they've even forgotten it in the first place.
    Well sorry.

Im going to enjoy making you lose at every possible opportunity :p:

You realise that you lose every time you make me lose? So your net gain is zero. Less than zero, if I'm not around.

ReputationRep:
    5 - check the time, you just lost again :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually trying to pretend to myself that i don't care about this "game" everytime I remember it. You're all bringing me down to your sick level :eek: .

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering who was online so I checked the bottom of the site and just looking at "HearTheThunder" made me think: Oh, The Game. .

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhh I just forgot totally all about it there for ages and actually clicked this topic forgetting what it was even about til i read what you said :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry.

I think we're being sucked into this thing and we can't allow it.

ReputationRep:
    I know! :eek: When I first got told about this I thought "Omg how sad, you won't catch me getting involved." ... few hours later and its got me :eek:

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.