Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeniev)
    lol. I haven't even finished one single subject! So bad...
    In fact, me neither......i have a horrible mess with maths, physics and chemistry....i have studied a bit of all but..

ReputationRep:
    lol, same with me with Maths and Physics. and Economics. Tho I haven't touched german and music at all...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeniev)
    lol. I haven't even finished one single subject! So bad...
    I haven't finished a single subject either..

It's a bit tricky cuz if u finish a subject too early u tend to forget some info.... I'll just study in detail now and go through notes quickly a few days before.

ReputationRep:
    :dito:

ReputationRep:
    ^^ I think cutting off the things that distracts you easily is ok (of course as long as I get it back O.O) it does help me focus on my studies... but if you hadn't notice I still have my internet ^^ so I'm still distracted as long as they dont find out O.O....scary - they think I'm doing research and my world lit paper when I'm on ^^

ReputationRep:
    is it bad just to do past exams for bio sl and maths..

i've gone through the bio syllabus book etc.. but for math the only thing i've pretty much done is gone over paper and paper! my head is going crazy with all THESE PAPERS!!!!!!!!

OH!

I WANT to clarify is VECTORS are now out of the MATH studies syllabus???

ReputationRep:
    You should use a study guide the makes sense in a logical order cos it takes it step-by-step.

ReputationRep:
    I begun studying about 5 days ago...

When it comes to bio its the study guide...
    Math - pass papers + formulas
    Hist - reading hist books and finding good facts (about 20 for each topic)
    Econ - syllabus + econ book
    English - nothing... (got B HL )
    Polish A1 - got it on 24 may will have 10 days between Pol and rest of tests.

I think your attitude depends on what you did throughout the 2 years the mock exam grades and your IA grades.

I got roughly 667 HL (got good subject with nice grade boundaries... hist and econ, 7 from 72-3 %) and SL 544.. without prep, so now its all up to improving SL... got about 80% from all internals...

I wish you all luck with the Exams (technically I shouldn't, the bell curve, but what the heck we're all in this sh**).

ReputationRep:
    wow nice! I'm kinda struggling with econ, since I somehow can't evaluate, but still 2 weeks left :p:

Do you do Maths HL? I think it's actually alright, hopefully they won't give us such a hard paper as last year tho... apparently the grade boundary for Maths last year was like 75% :eek:

Anyhows, good luck everyone, we'll all be fine! *trying not to sound panicky :p:*

ReputationRep:
    I often struggle with evaluation too in econ that is.... the teacher always sais apply concepts to real life examples, but what might really help is to think of as describing limitations and analysing alternative methods.

ReputationRep:
    hey...just chill out...enjoy your revisions...and feel that you can easily achieve a 7....and dare to dream....but don't daydream....1 more month of hardwork...perspiration...tortur e....and god knows what else..

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.