Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Footballer's Wives watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    okay, so I missed it. what happened?

ReputationRep:
    Basically
    - Liberty got her face slashed up with a bottle because she mocked her own skin colour in a Japanese commercial
    - Lucy thinks she might be having Trey's baby
    - Shannon caught her b-f shagging another girl, then snorted coke and got knocked unconcious by him after dancing with Calum Best at a party
    - Tanya's husbands assests had been frozen, so she sold her shares in Sparks to Gary Ryan. He then tricked her into buying some crap shares, and she lost all her money
    - Roger's widow left the country, and gave the dictaphone which had the recording of Garry killing him to Tanya. She was going to extort him for money by threatening to go to the police, but he is going to trick her into snorting coke laced with poison!

I think that's it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Basically
    - Liberty got her face slashed up with a bottle because she mocked her own skin colour in a Japanese commercial
    - Lucy thinks she might be having Trey's baby
    - Shannon caught her b-f shagging another girl, then snorted coke and got hit by him after dancing with Calum Best at a party
    - Tanya's husbands assests had been frozen, so she sold her shares in Sparks to Gary Ryan. He then tricked her into buying some crap shares, and she lost all her money
    - Roger's widow left the country, and gave the dictaphone which had the
    recording of Garry killing him to Tanya. She was going to extort him for money by threatening to go to the police, but he is going to trick her into snorting coke laced with poison!

I think that's it...
    hahaha, well the plots just getter better and better dont they

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fubu)
    So many cliff-hangers in one episode!

I can't see Tanya Turner being killed off, she's far too savvy. I would like the baby to be Trey's because I don't like Bruno Poor Liberty, she won't be coming back for another series. And Shannon, well she only got knocked out, I can't see that ending in tragedy.

But Tanya can't die, she is Footballer's Wives.
    i know!! i dont think she will die though, well i hope not anyway. I think Liberty will be back, so we can see her career and marriage fall to pieces.

I also want the baby to be treys, but Bruno will go ape! :eek:

Shannon annoyed me quite a bit yest, all she did was cry, say i'm sorry and then got knocked out at the end.

Still, was a cracking season finale.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *~vicki~*)
    Shannon annoyed me quite a bit yest, all she did was cry, say i'm sorry and then got knocked out at the end.
    Yeah, but she also rebelled and snorted coke!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    hahaha, well the plots just getter better and better dont they
    Bet you're upset you missed it now

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe that was the last in the series!! Does anyone know when it's coming back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Bet you're upset you missed it now

not really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squirly)
    I can't believe that was the last in the series!! Does anyone know when it's coming back?
    Well its usually on the same time every year. They film it in the summer months so everything (and everybody?) always looks so beautiful. I guess it'll be back on our screens next march or april.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.