paddy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by bazyboi)
hey does anybody does economics and mangament. also does anybody do ecnometrics, i heard its supposed to be very useful if u know it and apply for a financey job..
xo
First of all Management is really just a different name for a Business course.
Second you can't really do a degree in JUST econometrics, you can either study it as a joint degree with Maths or Economics at some unis, but as optional modules in most.
Third Cambridge does do undergraduate management, but to qualify you first need to have done another Cambridge undergrad degree for 2 year, i.e. you can switch to it in the 3rd year of your degree. However, you will need to get admitted for a different course, like Economics.
Fourth yes your grades are good enough, and you would know that if you took some time to read around these forums.
bazyboi
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
sweet. the guy above me has made it quite clear.. thus as i really do not want to do an economics degree... i wont apply. i like what lse has to offer on accounting & finance. cheers guys
WokSz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Next time please have a look at the thread at the top of the sub-forum concerning GCSE's.
London Prophet
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Find the course you want to do (i.e. business) then look on the ucas website for which universities offer it.
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by WokSz)
Next time please have a look at the thread at the top of the sub-forum concerning GCSE's.
Indeed, and another word of advice to the OP: don't put kisses in the title of a thread. Ever. Not only is it very irritating and unnecessary, it actually made me think that you're a girl, but from your name, apparently you're a boy.
WokSz
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
you're a boy? oh lord ...
RxB
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Rachel)
Indeed, and another word of advice to the OP: don't put kisses in the title of a thread. Ever. Not only is it very irritating and unnecessary, it actually made me think that you're a girl, but from your name, apparently you're a boy.
meh, i get mistaken for a girl all the time

it's awesome!
bazyboi
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
i put xxx kisses because i am showing my gratitude. it would be rude not to...

xx
WokSz
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
you can show your gratitude without kissing us - it's a bit weird lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.05%
12.41%
12.53%
18.03%
23.07%
19.91%

Watched Threads