Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bazyboi)
    hey does anybody does economics and mangament. also does anybody do ecnometrics, i heard its supposed to be very useful if u know it and apply for a financey job..
    xo
    First of all Management is really just a different name for a Business course.
    Second you can't really do a degree in JUST econometrics, you can either study it as a joint degree with Maths or Economics at some unis, but as optional modules in most.
    Third Cambridge does do undergraduate management, but to qualify you first need to have done another Cambridge undergrad degree for 2 year, i.e. you can switch to it in the 3rd year of your degree. However, you will need to get admitted for a different course, like Economics.
    Fourth yes your grades are good enough, and you would know that if you took some time to read around these forums.

ReputationRep:
    sweet. the guy above me has made it quite clear.. thus as i really do not want to do an economics degree... i wont apply. i like what lse has to offer on accounting & finance. cheers guys

ReputationRep:
    Next time please have a look at the thread at the top of the sub-forum concerning GCSE's.

ReputationRep:
    Find the course you want to do (i.e. business) then look on the ucas website for which universities offer it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WokSz)
    Next time please have a look at the thread at the top of the sub-forum concerning GCSE's.
    Indeed, and another word of advice to the OP: don't put kisses in the title of a thread. Ever. Not only is it very irritating and unnecessary, it actually made me think that you're a girl, but from your name, apparently you're a boy.

ReputationRep:
    you're a boy? oh lord ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel)
    Indeed, and another word of advice to the OP: don't put kisses in the title of a thread. Ever. Not only is it very irritating and unnecessary, it actually made me think that you're a girl, but from your name, apparently you're a boy.
    meh, i get mistaken for a girl all the time

it's awesome!

ReputationRep:
    i put xxx kisses because i am showing my gratitude. it would be rude not to...

xx

ReputationRep:
    you can show your gratitude without kissing us - it's a bit weird lol.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.