Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pig)
    Come on, it's actually better than the old thing! Colours and sections and... everything.
    I agree. You know how it is, people with change. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I love it.

Everything is so nicely spaced out, and in order.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Would it still be possible to have the number of people online of the main page? Or would that be as much trouble as having the whole list there?

The new list looks good, but it'd still be nice to see the number of members and guests on line at any one time...a totally useless but interesting number o me. If it's too much trouble just ignore this entire post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger Kirk)
    Would it still be possible to have the number of people online of the main page? Or would that be as much trouble as having the whole list there?

The new list looks good, but it'd still be nice to see the number of members and guests on line at any one time...a totally useless but interesting number o me. If it's too much trouble just ignore this entire post
    The only point of it would be so someone will notice when the "Most Users Online" has gone up.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Dude)
    The only point of it would be so someone will notice when the "Most Users Online" has gone up.
    That's probably why I might want it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pig)
    Come on, it's actually better than the old thing! Colours and sections and... everything.
    Yeah, I like it - very organised - I really like the section so that I can see my 'Buddies' online easily. :top:

ReputationRep:
    I definetly prefer it this way, It's so much easier to see who is online.. even though I have to waste energy clicking a hyperlink.

I like the fact that you can see your own username in the right place in the list now rather than at the very beginning. Means you can see what other people are seeing. I think my name looks rather beautiful in the middle of less space-filled names. :cool: Hehehe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n u c l e a r b u d d h a)
    I like the fact that you can see your own username in the right place in the list now rather than at the very beginning. Means you can see what other people are seeing. I think my name looks rather beautiful in the middle of less space-filled names. :cool: Hehehe.
    :hahaha: Well it does look different.

It's the prettiest username in the history of usernames. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Undoubtedly.

ReputationRep:
    Despite mine being pink? :hmmm:

Hot pink too. That's beautiful but mine's more... stretched. :p:

Some day I'll have a hot pink username as well. That or electric blue. Yum.

ReputationRep:
    Would it be better if my name was N i g h t o w l?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightowl)
    Would it be better if my name was N i g h t o w l?
    No.

NO.

NO.

NO.

NO!

*shudders* :p:

ReputationRep:
    So that means no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightowl)
    So that means no?
    I think so. :rolleyes:

Hehehe.

It doesn't work when there's a capital letter at the start anyway. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh thats Knogle's problem:

n i g h t o w l

There Knogle will like that

ReputationRep:
    :motz: :security: :banghead:

Don't you love it when smileys do the talking? :chicken:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.