dead man's shoes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Amon.)
partly :p:

(I couldn't totally tell if you were being sarcastic tbh)
haha ok no worries. yeh well I was, just found the film kind of patronising. sorry for doubting you.
Chumbaniya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by OppressedMass)
If we change racists, who will there be to laugh at?
Isn't it obvious? Chavs.
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Lawz-)
I think Howard's joking. Otherwise it would be the first time I have ever seen him offended
Of course I'm joking. I shouldn't really have to use an emoticom every time I take the piss should I?
Lawz-
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
Of course I'm joking. I shouldn't really have to use an emoticom every time I take the piss should I?
I think your location may be confusing people. they may assume that you are in fact a yank, and thus that a dry humour is about as alien to you as a Roswell cadaver.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
How palpably disappointing; I had hoped to part-exchange mine (coal-miner circa 1970) for a newer, burberry-clad model.
Johnny
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
How palpably disappointing; I had hoped to part-exchange mine (coal-miner circa 1970) for a newer, burberry-clad model.
Really? I, not so long ago, refurbished my R27 edition (one of the first Neanderthals) with a lick of ultra-zealous paint and a third-rate suit (with the optional extra of a third-rate degree from Cambridge). I find that he now performs most admirably, although he admittedly may need another overhaul in the near future; voluntary repatriation indeed!

A racist is for life, not just for Christmas.
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Lawz-)
I think your location may be confusing people. they may assume that you are in fact a yank, and thus that a dry humour is about as alien to you as a Roswell cadaver.
You're probably right. They see Orlando as my location and assume that I am amused by "Friends" Honest mistake I suppose.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (88)
29.14%
1 (49)
16.23%
2 (43)
14.24%
3 (45)
14.9%
4 (22)
7.28%
5 (21)
6.95%