The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Pro Plus is useless - Coffee is far better AND can taste delicious!
naelse
stay well clear. once i used it on a regular basis for about 3 days and started having horrible hallucinations.. not to mention the headaches you get when you're coming down...

Yeah the hallucinations are pretty bad. I laugh now but at the time it was mad. One guy did actually go a little doolally which seemed hilarious at the time but that was probabl;y because we were so doped at the time and cold, hungry and suffering from bad sleep deprivation.
Reply 22
Anonymous
What are people's experiences and thoughts about pro plus?

lol they don't work, their mostly psychological if you want to stay up lol and think they'll keep you awake it may work but arr well and yeh dont use them for days in a row
I'm on it no and i feel angry
Reply 24
it's silly, a waste of money, and doesn't work.

I used the night beofre and exam for an all nighter. I felt sick and nearly vommited several times
Reply 25
They didn't seem to be working so had a couple of cups of coffee and about 4.
Ended up with a stomach ache in the lecture. Energy drinks work better. Not sure if pro plus has much of a positive effect at all.
Reply 26
Pro plus has been my saviour during the last few weeks with exams and revision :-) It workd for me much better than coffee and lucozade tablets!
i know a girl who takes two pro plus with red bull in the morning before shes useful for anything

ive told her shes immune to it by now and the effect is purely placebo but she still does it

Latest

Trending

Trending