Turn on thread page Beta

How to initiate watch

lol I`m a big wimp, esp. when it comes to guys

HOWEVER, if you think you like someone, then the only way of knowing is to start talking/initiating and seeing how it goes!

I`d absolutely hate to spend the full year staring at him, and thinking all the time- we should soo talk!

I mean I`ve been doing alot of eye contact over the last few days, and even the other day he normally sits in the bak, and he went out the lecture room and I think we just stared at each other. I hope its because he likes me, not because of the way I dress! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    lmao I dont want to shag him, well not yet anyways
    Any particular reason why not?

well I`d only shag him once I get to know him more, increase the chemistry a bit! I think it`s better that way, more romantic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Damask-)
    Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy...
    So here's my number, call me maybe

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2012
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.