Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i hate feeling like that,it makes me feel like crap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    yes! (sigh)

Used to like a boy, he liked me everything was perfect except for the little matter of over-strict parents and different religions
    its been 3 years since i last saw him (i moved) but i still think of him more than any other guy
    Well if it has been 3 years since you have seen him, then why don't you move on? I've been in the same situation as you, it only helps if you try to move on and try to date some guys. I hope everything is okay with you

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever missed someone so much it made you feel really physically ill? Incapable of sleeping properly, eating properly, concentrating on anything, etc?
    doesn't that mean you're in love with the person? hmm...that's what i always thought love would be like.

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever missed someone so much it made you feel really physically ill? Incapable of sleeping properly, eating properly, concentrating on anything, etc?

yes - i think its perfectly normal if u love the other person so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandra)
    yes - i think its perfectly normal if u love someone so much
    Why is it normal?

ReputationRep:

yeah

ReputationRep:
    yup. boyfriend of over a year. crushed is the only way to describe how i'm feeling... can't breathe, sleep, eat, think. just the crying.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. It is the worst pain conceivable.

ReputationRep:
    your avatar blinks! I never noticed that before!

/random

ReputationRep:
    yes but mine was a girl im now married to her with four kids

ReputationRep:
    Not really, no:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Missing someone is awful. I spent 9 weeks without my boyfriend last year (overlapping holidays to new zealand and florida!) and I was practically insane by the end of it. He's in Las Vegas at the moment and I can't believe how lonely I am I cried the first few days but I'm getting better with time

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: for all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus Angelsdaughter)
    I had athletes foot once. I got quite attached to the fungus on my feet, it was a part of me, then it went. I was then incomplete, havnt seen it since. Off into the distance, a one night stand, used.
    I miss my athletes foot too

Be warned, all fungi are whores! :mad:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.