Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Converse All-star low. which colour? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antics)
    or u could get them new extra extra high tops (high tops x2)
    id love some of them

i love those i want a pair in black and pink.
    i saw them in office

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i think theyve only just come out, ive only seen them in black in schuch
    they must be up to your knees, but they look so awesome ha ha, i wouldnt mind taking ages getting them on!

i have cream, red, white, all black and baby blue all in high tops.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Go for the 'bog green' ones. They sound nicer than black.

ReputationRep:
    Both to go with many outfits.

ReputationRep:
    well they do say you should have two pairs of Converse...
    I'd go for the black, just because they go with everything. That or red. I wear my black lo-tops so much they're now hideously scruffy...and have been written all over by my friends (I couldn't possibly part with them though!).

ReputationRep:
    Black.

Personally, I'd have them both. But I'm a Converse addict. Got 13 pairs already!

ReputationRep:
    Bog green sounds like more fun.
    But realistically I'd wear black.

ReputationRep:
    Black's nicer than bog green I think.
    Although I get a lot of comments on my tartan ones
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Sorani)
    Black's nicer than bog green I think.
    Although I get a lot of comments on my tartan ones
    I don't like your taste :p:

The bog green sound nicer than the black ones and tartan...I ain't even going to got there....:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antics)
    yeah, i think theyve only just come out, ive only seen them in black in schuch
    they must be up to your knees, but they look so awesome ha ha, i wouldnt mind taking ages getting them on!
    I think the knee-high ones in schuh are imitation rather than genuine Converse...I got a pink pair last year from there.

They've got a zip up the inside so you don't have to take hours putting them one

ReputationRep:
    you made the right choice with black

i have a black pair, and a turquoise pair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nabiha87)
    you made the right choice with black

i have a black pair, and a turquoise pair
    :eek: turquoise sounds really nice actually. Need to go for a jog in them, don't want to be the goon walking around in spanking new converses.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like your taste
    To each their own, I just feel the more converse the better..as long as they're not pink...I just don't like pink.

ReputationRep:
    I'd personally say get none as converse are a bit lame now imo. But if you are getting some then go for white or cream ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXMessedUpXx)
    black..they seem to go with most outfits. grr i really want the comic strip ones but i think they're prety rare/expensive
    I saw comic strip ones today in office, pink ones and black too I think, under £40!

ReputationRep:
    Bog green...i wear black all the time - need some colour...go great with my green cardigan or green eyeshadows

ReputationRep:
    Hehe..didnt expect to find U on this forum Lici!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    black..they seem to go with most outfits. grr i really want the comic strip ones but i think they're prety rare/expensive
    £35, London

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.