Short skirt with netting Watch

Random.Girl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by kobrakai)
I have the dress version of that skirt
Gah, I SO wanted that dress but by the time I went in they only had an XS left and I couldn't get my hips or boobs in it *ha ha*

It's proper lush though, soooooo jealous!! *LoL*
Random.Girl
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by so_this_is_sam)
sounds like what i need for my moulin rouge night out
Nah you want a corset, frilly knickers and fishnets. Be brave and just do it!! Me and my mates did for my friend's 21st!
kobrakai
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by -Emmz-)
Gah, I SO wanted that dress but by the time I went in they only had an XS left and I couldn't get my hips or boobs in it *ha ha*

It's proper lush though, soooooo jealous!! *LoL*
I've got the XS one. It's worrying though, I'm a size 6 normally and I had trouble getting out of the dress when I tried it on :eek: Which was quite amusing really!
Random.Girl
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by kobrakai)
I've got the XS one. It's worrying though, I'm a size 6 normally and I had trouble getting out of the dress when I tried it on :eek: Which was quite amusing really!
*ha ha* yeah it's tiny!! My mate was outside going 'lemme see when you've got it on' and I was like 'aaaaaah I'm not pulling it on any further cos it's gonna get stuck' and she was was like 'what? you're tiny!! What's an extra small these days, a size bloody 4?' *LoL*

That's the thing about Blue Banana they get some really lush things in but you really gotta go on the day they have them in otherwise they all go.
stainedglass
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I've got a black one with black netting underneath. I got it from H n M last year so I don't know whether they'd still have them. They had black stripy ones with pink skulls on the side as well.
lost_puppy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I agree with the ebay idea, got a nice hot pink one a few days ago
nabiha87
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i bought a care bears one from this seller. i absolutely LOVE it! its soooo cute. and she has heaps of other designs:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZdandk2004QQhtZ-1
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Customising with netting is hard, BUT if you buy an embroidery anglais frill it's really easy to sew on (purpose built for trimming things). I did it to one of my skirts and I've had SO many comments on it!
Random.Girl
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
How easy do you think it'd be to make those skirts from scratch? Any ideas where I'd find a pattern to follow?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (62)
26.61%
1 (39)
16.74%
2 (40)
17.17%
3 (31)
13.3%
4 (16)
6.87%
5 (19)
8.15%