Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Short skirt with netting watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kobrakai)
    I have the dress version of that skirt
    Gah, I SO wanted that dress but by the time I went in they only had an XS left and I couldn't get my hips or boobs in it *ha ha*

It's proper lush though, soooooo jealous!! *LoL*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by so_this_is_sam)
    sounds like what i need for my moulin rouge night out
    Nah you want a corset, frilly knickers and fishnets. Be brave and just do it!! Me and my mates did for my friend's 21st!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Emmz-)
    Gah, I SO wanted that dress but by the time I went in they only had an XS left and I couldn't get my hips or boobs in it *ha ha*

It's proper lush though, soooooo jealous!! *LoL*
    I've got the XS one. It's worrying though, I'm a size 6 normally and I had trouble getting out of the dress when I tried it on :eek: Which was quite amusing really!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kobrakai)
    I've got the XS one. It's worrying though, I'm a size 6 normally and I had trouble getting out of the dress when I tried it on :eek: Which was quite amusing really!
    *ha ha* yeah it's tiny!! My mate was outside going 'lemme see when you've got it on' and I was like 'aaaaaah I'm not pulling it on any further cos it's gonna get stuck' and she was was like 'what? you're tiny!! What's an extra small these days, a size bloody 4?' *LoL*

That's the thing about Blue Banana they get some really lush things in but you really gotta go on the day they have them in otherwise they all go.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a black one with black netting underneath. I got it from H n M last year so I don't know whether they'd still have them. They had black stripy ones with pink skulls on the side as well.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the ebay idea, got a nice hot pink one a few days ago

ReputationRep:
    i bought a care bears one from this seller. i absolutely LOVE it! its soooo cute. and she has heaps of other designs:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZdandk2004QQhtZ-1

ReputationRep:
    Customising with netting is hard, BUT if you buy an embroidery anglais frill it's really easy to sew on (purpose built for trimming things). I did it to one of my skirts and I've had SO many comments on it!

ReputationRep:
    How easy do you think it'd be to make those skirts from scratch? Any ideas where I'd find a pattern to follow?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.