Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Ring on fingers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Left hand, ring finger.

Sarah

ReputationRep:
    I'm a thumb ring person. I have one ring I wear all day everyday, a celtic band made out of silver. The others I wear on my left hand, middle or "ring" finger. They are very long and swirly so they need long fingers.

ReputationRep:
    i have two rings, and i wear them both on my ring finger on my right hand. One was a present from my nan for christmas and one was from my boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    I have quite a few funky rings and wear them on most of my fingers, although now they're limited to my laft hand as they make writing too hard
    Oh and whoever said they wear their watch on their right wrist, I do that too

ReputationRep:
    I only wear two rings, one on my middle finger left hand, and one on my middle finger right hand. I also wear my watch on my right wrist (I'm left handed) altho most people I know think this is rather odd. :confused: they all seem to wear thier watches on thier left wrist. oh well, guess I' just odd

ReputationRep:
    i wear one ring on my weding finger actually! i know its supposed to be bad luck but i dnt believe in stuff like that. my bf bought it for me and i think it looks lovely on the left hand fourth finger. also im left handed so it kinda felt natural to put it on the left.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.