Creme eggs for 1p, aria.co.uk Watch

Dutchess of Doncaster
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by michaelnicholson88)
Does anybody else think they should fill the big hollow Creme Egg easter eggs with the Creme part? Now that would sell!
Read in the paper that someone enquired directly to them about the possibility of such an AMAZING alteration to the hollow egg design. Cadbury's reponse, however, was that it would be too costly and hard to create and, due to the high manufacturing price, would be very expensive to buy and therefore not marketable on any nationwide scale. One can dream though eh?
rahmed
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
..i wish, so why can't they just fill the hollow part up with solid chocolate? (You would probably need a hammer to crack it open)
DartsOfPleasure
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I too daydream about a massive easter egg filled with the creme! Although you'd probably pass out after due to the massive sugar intake
BlackpoolCraig
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Crap, there I was thinking that I could pay a tenner and get a thousand creme eggs, but that would be too good to be true.
*Farfalla*
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by teh_samby)
It's just you..?

Anyone tried those Cadbury's Creme Egg chocolate bars? Yuhm, even better than the eggs, I think.
:eek: :eek: :eek: they have bars?! are you serious!? whyyyy do i not know about these yet!
tiamaria
Report 13 years ago
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it just me, or are Creme Eggs getting smaller?
they are because you grown .. so they seem smaller then youll remember them being as a kid
OakBeans
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
P&P 64p
BlackpoolCraig
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Axiom)
Is it just me, or are Creme Eggs getting smaller?
According to wikipedia,yes. (source)
fudge77
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
wow im gana get sum! Yummmmmmmmmm!
LostRiot
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Robin*Hood)
Read in the paper that someone enquired directly to them about the possibility of such an AMAZING alteration to the hollow egg design. Cadbury's reponse, however, was that it would be too costly and hard to create and, due to the high manufacturing price, would be very expensive to buy and therefore not marketable on any nationwide scale. One can dream though eh?
there's a "cadburys cafe" is bath, it's the only one in the country I think, but every year they sell some kind of amazing easter egg, usually it's just absolutley huge, but a few years ago I'm sure they sold a few which were full of creme egg stuff.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (54)
31.03%
No (90)
51.72%
Don't know (30)
17.24%

Watched Threads