Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I accidentally saw a couple having sex against a wall outside Walkabout one night. :eek: It was disgusting! :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrisbeeFan)
    I accidentally saw a couple having sex against a wall outside Walkabout one night. :eek: It was disgusting! :eek: :eek:
    Really??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrisbeeFan)
    Ach, I went down a lane near to where a party was once and saw a girl jacking off some guy, who was holding his trousers roundabout his knees.

... I then realised they were both fairly good friends of mine.

Some people, eh?

ReputationRep:
    This reminds me of when I was in Berlin last summer. Myself and a couple of my friends decided to go for a nice gentle stroll in the park... until we came across a man standing under a tree, naked. As we walked on, he quickly got some clothes on, got on his bike, and went to a bench in front of us, where he took his clothes off and stood their again. The same thing happened again, at which point we were pretty desperate to find the nearest exit from the park! Can't see why anyone would want to stand around naked... it's got to be cold! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I used to work in a supermarket during college and one day some bloke came in dressed as santa clause and started saying hello to the little kids...in the middle of may

we thought it was hilarious, however the security guards did chuck him out to be on the safe side

ReputationRep:
    Some people have no shame :eek:

ReputationRep:
    He should have been reported to the police, he could be some mental pervert or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StripeyGirl)
    I saw a naked man standing in the trees/bushes at 10am in a park. I was really scared, Should I have done anything? Anyone else had any naked-man-in-park experiences?
    He probably left his brain behind.................Creep

ReputationRep:
    kinda off-topic but...

it was snowing outside a while back and at about 9ish i went outside to stand in the snow, can't remember why ..

well, i looked down the street and i saw my next-door-neighbour-but-one rolling around in the snow naked, pissed as a fart, singing cwm-by-yah (sp?)

if only he was young n fit, and not fat and jiggly...

darn my luck!

ReputationRep:
    My sister and her mate were in london, took a bus fairly late at night. This man came on dribbling, foam out his mouth and sat in front of my sister and her friend. When he left my sisters mate goes; "oh my god, I was really scared. I thought he was going to come and spit on me".

I would say that is fairly paranoid, but it made me laugh anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen)
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

No, I havent. I like naked men though. But only if they meet certain criteria.

Seriously though that is weird...its probly best to tell the police bout stuff like that. He might have wanted to expose himself to little kiddies or something :eek:
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hehe best thread ever!

I saw a naked man sleeping on a park bench when I went to the Czech Republic! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I had a naked man in park experience . . . He danced.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StripeyGirl)
    I saw a naked man standing in the trees/bushes at 10am in a park. I was really scared, Should I have done anything? Anyone else had any naked-man-in-park experiences?
    I didn't know you were on TSR! Come say hi next time!

ReputationRep:
    How come I don't ever get to see naked women wandering about in public places....

Bloody unfair if you ask me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_sweetie)
    :rolleyes:
    Why are you rolling your eyes at me?

ReputationRep:
    That's not that bad.

My mate (female) got paid 30quid by some nutter who got off on women spitting on him. This was in central notts, during the day. :|

ReputationRep:
    Use a rusty instrument to cut of his balls.

ReputationRep:
    I once saw a totally naked man (quite old and saggy too) riding a bike in the street at about 3am when I was walking home with a mate. I did the sensible thing and stopped and stared before nearly wetting myself laughing. My friend hid behind a tree...

ReputationRep:
    Call the police.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.