Im I The Only One Watch

sour stone
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
But we're all strangers to each other... Why should it bother us?
supercat
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It shouldn't. But then why do people post anonymous if we're all strangers? The point is, there IS pressure on teenagers and young people to have sex, and if people aren't having said sex, they might feel a bit weird. Which they shouldn't, but that's the case. Perhaps it's the anonymity of the internet which makes them feel able to pretend they're having sex - live what they feel they should be living or something.
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think I already argued about this on the other thread about it...

It's not far-fetched to post anonymous. But it is to lie about it...

You either tell the truth or say nothing, simple as... Well that's how I see it. My confessions are genuine... as far as I can describe...

I'd be a bit miffed if someone preached BS to me...
supercat
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Basically, my point was that the OP shouldn't take everything on here as gospel. Yes, a lot of people on here do have sex, but some perhaps blow it out of proportion to make themselves sound better, and some might make it up. It might not happen, but it might. Same in the real world.
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yep... true... Shame. But I bet you're right about it... too many egotists I guess...

I'm guessing you tell the truth, otherwise you wouldn't have shown your annoyance with those who lie. - that's cool
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (86)
28.86%
1 (48)
16.11%
2 (43)
14.43%
3 (45)
15.1%
4 (21)
7.05%
5 (21)
7.05%