Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    But we're all strangers to each other... Why should it bother us?

ReputationRep:
    It shouldn't. But then why do people post anonymous if we're all strangers? The point is, there IS pressure on teenagers and young people to have sex, and if people aren't having said sex, they might feel a bit weird. Which they shouldn't, but that's the case. Perhaps it's the anonymity of the internet which makes them feel able to pretend they're having sex - live what they feel they should be living or something.

ReputationRep:
    I think I already argued about this on the other thread about it...

It's not far-fetched to post anonymous. But it is to lie about it...

You either tell the truth or say nothing, simple as... Well that's how I see it. My confessions are genuine... as far as I can describe...

I'd be a bit miffed if someone preached BS to me...

ReputationRep:
    Basically, my point was that the OP shouldn't take everything on here as gospel. Yes, a lot of people on here do have sex, but some perhaps blow it out of proportion to make themselves sound better, and some might make it up. It might not happen, but it might. Same in the real world.

ReputationRep:
    Yep... true... Shame. But I bet you're right about it... too many egotists I guess...

I'm guessing you tell the truth, otherwise you wouldn't have shown your annoyance with those who lie. - that's cool

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2006
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.