Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

thursday the new night for clubbing watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zurich)
    New? Thursday was the night for clubbing when I started sixth form in *sob* 1998
    cheer up :p: at least ya can get into over 21 clubs...im only 18...and i really wana go to this over 21's bar :rolleyes: i'll never be happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Creative02)
    cheer up :p: at least ya can get into over 21 clubs...im only 18...and i really wana go to this over 21's bar :rolleyes: i'll never be happy
    Yup, you'll hit 21 and be envious of all the 18 year-olds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zurich)
    Yup, you'll hit 21 and be envious of all the 18 year-olds
    lol i dread the day...i love bein 18 its the time to explore...roll on thursday night

ReputationRep:
    lol thursday is usually the day I go out drinking with friends (when I have cash )

oh and I got into an over 21 bar when I was 18! didnt even ID me :p:

ReputationRep:
    thursday in liverpool is generally regarded as student night .. although there are offers through out the week most are on a thursday .. bogof drinks offers and £1 shots everywere you go and most have cheaper entry as well.

ReputationRep:
    Im not actually 18 yet but I go out A LOT. Used to be really easy to get in places, have been going out since i was 15 but now im 17 its much stricter. Its ok tho cos im 18 in 11 days...bring it on

ReputationRep:
    Thursdays student night in my town too... has been for as long as I can remember

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.