Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieliz)
    Does anyone have weird fantasies, sexual I mean. I have this thing about men of the cloth, freaky.

You on about those things in the lenor adverts.... : )

Now they have one which looks like a cloth professor winston.

Surely those toys would get damp?

ReputationRep:
    Men of the Cloth? Would this sordid fantasy involve the church aswell?

(Original post by sophieliz)
    Does anyone have weird fantasies, sexual I mean. I have this thing about men of the cloth, freaky.
    I have been having that same one, but only about these ones. something about the outfit, i dunno...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I really have weird fantasies, I'd say mine are all pretty standard. Oh well, maybe I'll develop a weird fetish in later life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have been having that same one, but only about these ones. something about the outfit, i dunno...:rolleyes:
    oh yes, the outfit is definitely the hottest thing about them

ReputationRep:
    my dreams usually involve people i have a crush on, first it was a 56 yr old actor, then it was a lad my age, then it was a 30 something turkish waiter and now its my old english teacher...

i have a thing for people i cant have...its usually older men tho the lad i used to like was a one off...

its like im trying to forget about the person but i cant cos they are stuck in my unconcious mind also!! and i cant stop that unless someone wakes me up at the exact moment before i start dreaming about them but we all know thats impossible...

ReputationRep:
    Oh lots of things, but then I AM co-founder of the TSR Kink Warriors. Most things (BDSM-related) will always stay a fantasy, which is probably a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have a thing for women peeing and shi***** on my face.
    Ewwww! Gross!

ReputationRep:
    "This is not sex chat"

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2006
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.