x Turn on thread page Beta

Blowjobs with condoms watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What is snowballing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talya)
    What is snowballing?
    What makes you realise why a guy gets excited about you doing a certain thing, that they actually find gross themselves...

ReputationRep:
    erm, I dont imagine that its anywhere near as nice with a condom, for me its all about the closeness and feeling. A condom just gets rid of that.

ReputationRep:
    The chances of catchin an STD from blowjobs, especially if the guy doesn't ejaculate in your mouth, are so small anyway, if you do catch something from it then gods really got it in for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    erm, I dont imagine that its anywhere near as nice with a condom, for me its all about the closeness and feeling. A condom just gets rid of that.
    You're a mod. You're supposed to be promoting safety against STIs. Not going on about the advantages of having sex or oral sex without a condom.

Sorry to have to remind you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x.narb.x)
    The chances of catchin an STD from blowjobs, especially if the guy doesn't ejaculate in your mouth, are so small anyway, if you do catch something from it then gods really got it in for you.
    the chances of catching HIV are low. The chances of catching an STI are significant. Don't get things mixed up.

I'm not saying people should all have oral sex with a condom but you should know the risks. You can easily catch a bunch of diseases especially if you don't know the person well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talya)
    What is snowballing?
    I feel I may be banned if I elaborate - so google it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)
    I feel I may be banned if I elaborate - so google it.
    OMG EW!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    You're a mod. You're supposed to be promoting safety against STIs. Not going on about the advantages of having sex or oral sex without a condom.

I didn't realise we had a contract.

ReputationRep:

As far as I know, its not written anywhere in 'the code of conduct for mods' that i have to promote safety against STI's. If I was being employed to give health advice then fair enough but whilst i'm not, i'll continue with just my opinion thanks! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    SamTheMan you're such a *******. I hate members who try and tell mods what to do it's like get a ****ing life you lame wannabe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I didn't realise we had a contract.
    Ok fair enough... I just think it can be a bit dangerous. Not Daveo's comment but a lot of misinformed comments. If a 14 or 15 year olds read such a comment, they're likely to take it seriously.

What happened to Jamie? He seemed to know a lot about health issues.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talya)
    OMG EW!
    :rofl::toofunny: Yes, there is indeed something quite unpleasant about that prospect isn't there..... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yodling Zeek)
    :rofl::toofunny: Yes, there is indeed something quite unpleasant about that prospect isn't there..... :rolleyes:
    I would do that to a guy as a punishment. Like, if he'd been pulling my hair during it or something. Not for fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talya)
    I would do that to a guy as a punishment. Like, if he'd been pulling my hair during it or something. Not for fun!
    why would that be a punishment/gross for him and not for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talya)
    :rofl: Yeah that would be a pretty foul thing to have happen to you. I'd probably be blinded by it... trying to get the hell out the way as she spat it in the general direction of my mouth and getting my eye instead as I ducked!!! :eek: Now that would be some dangerous discharge.....:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

He's still human.......

ReputationRep:
    It would, yes, but the satisfaction would outweigh the grossness. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    You don't think that would be worse for the guy? :confused:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2006
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.